The talk

"I'm a vampire", he says.

My eyes widen in shock. "Suho you have been my bestfriend for dear life, and you've never told me that."

"I'm sorry, Eunbi. I never want to scare you and make you run away from me."

I just stare blankly on the woods. 'Till he continue again.

"Yesterday, I need blood or else I would die. My mind's going wild and I don't know it's you in the first place, Eunbi. I never want to hurt you I'm so sorry." He pulled me into a hug

"And will I be okay after this?" I ask him.

"I don't know which okay that you want. But if it's mean life, yeah you will still be alive. But, Eunbi, now you become my mate."

"W-Wh-What m-mate?"

"When vampires drink someone blood, they will have 2 choices. If they drink all of the victim blood, the victim will be dead. But, if the vampire drinks just half of it's blood, the victim will still be alive. But if the vampire hasn't had mate yet, it will be his."

He took a deep breath and then continued

"Mate is very important to vampire. Vampire only mate once in their life. And when they have found their mate, they will go crazy about them. They don't want their mate to be in dangers, they will protect them. And lastly, no other blood is sweeter then their mate's blood." He lean in and breath in my scent again.

I just closed my eyes when he does it -- I haven't get used for this kind of thing yet, to this kind of Suho yet.

I can feel his fangs started going out and I panicked, "S-Suho you won't b-b-bite me again, right?"

He chuckled and said, "not today princess, I have enough." I relieved because of what he says and then I ask "What will happen after this?"

"Nothing much. Your life will be just like before, my mate." I blushed because of his word. "Oh, my mate's blushing it's so cute." He says. Indeed, I never seen him like this. He is really a vampire.