The Talk 2

I wake up because the beaming rays of the morning lights. Then I started to remember everything that happened before this. Suho and the vampire thingy. I groan because my body felt so sore.

Then I roll to my right side of the bed. Then I saw him. He's sleeping cutely by my side. I feel weird at first but because he's sleeping, he absolutely has no idea that I am staring at him right now. I can't stand his cuteness!

His fangs are hidden right now. And then it hits me. 'How does he survive the sun all this time?' I thought. But I shake the thought away and before I know what I was doing, I started to caresse his cheeks. Then his eyes fluttered open and I just realise what I was doing.

"Morning baby", he says with a grin on his face when he sees I'm blushing.

"Suho, why are you here? I-I mean we haven't done anything yet aren't we? I don't think I remember clearly what happened last night. And Suho, how do you survive the sun all this time? Isn't vampire supposed to hide from the sun or else it will burn them?", I said as I look at him with confused eyes.

"Princess, I know you have a lot of question. But calm down for now." He said as he plays with his fingers along my hair.

"No, I haven't done anything to you... yet.. I will do it with your permission, I'm a gentle man, you know?"

I just smiled at his words.

"Do you love me?" Suddenly he asks.

"Hm? I'm.. not sure yet, Suho."

"Sighs... You will fall for me for sure." he says with a bigger grin this time.