Her

I have to go to college this day. After I got ready, I decided to make breakfast for me and Suho. Suho still has to eat human food too. 'Do you love me?', that question kept creeping on my mind as I'm chopping carrots. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain on my index finger.

"Ouch.." as blood runs down my finger. I walk to the sink when suddenly Suho grabbed my finger and put it in his mouth. My eyes widen in surprise and I'm struggling to get my finger back.

"Just trust me, Eunbi." Suho says.

I stay still after he told me that and when he's done doing that, the bleeding is over. It's over but I still feel butterflies roaming in my stomach.

"Thankyou", I said as the door bell rang. Suho let out a sigh as he approach the door. "Wait here, Eunbi."

I take a peek as the door openned. What kind of girl that come this early to man's apartement? I can't tell who she is as I can't see her face well. She's taller than me. She's around Suho's height.

"What are you doing?" Suho asked.

"I'm checking on you, Oppa. I want to wake you up and now that you are awake and ready, let's go to school together?" She says as she grabbed Suho hand.

"No, Sulli, we can't. I'm not your boyfriend anymore."

Its' Sulli.

"Who gives a damn care about who is my boyfriend now or who is your girlfriend now."

"Well, it's okay if you don't give a damn care about who is your boyfriend now." Suho mimicked her sentence as he goes on "But I do care about my girlfriend."

"Oppa you have a girl friend now? Nugu?"

Suho stayed in silence. She looks annoyed and decided to get into Suho apartement.

"Sulli stop." Suho gives a warn.

"No way." as she makes her way in.

I don't know what to do and I decided to hide.

"Oppa, you are preparing breakfast? Let's eat together!"

I knew she is getting closer as I pulled my knees closer to my head. I know she will find me soon.

Suho grabbed Sulli's hand and shout at her. "Get.out." Suho then pulled Sulli out of his apartement and closed the door.

I don't know how to react as I keep myself in the same position.  Then I feel a pair of hands around my shoulder. "Eunbi? Look at me please, it's fine now."

I look at him with a scared eyes as I muttered "I need to tell you something."