WAIT WHAT

lets just take a moment to see how gorgeous Jacob looks in this photo. his cute pink cheeks and his fabulously cut hair. AND OMG THAT POSE kill me now 😍😍😍 anyways sorry lets go...
/////////////////////////
Alexis pov
I was so thankful I saw Weston tonight but I had to go.
"Well ok then see you soon?" he said a bit confused
"yep" I smiled while I walked out his house onto the pathway.
ok its fine its not like L is going to hurt them... right?
At home...
"sweetie u weren't replying to my texts r u ok?" my mother asked
"huh o yeah didn't get them"
"ok well come on now ur here u might as well stay and eat dinner." I am so thankful that my parents r ok. I have a nice hot shower and I get changed into👇🏼

when i was coming down stairs i realized my dads room had a lot of boxes with categories

when i was coming down stairs i realized my dads room had a lot of boxes with categories. some with my name.
"mum where's Teagen and Kristena?" i searched, "and where's dad?" i asked as i sat down at the table for dinner which was pasta.
"well there's something we need to talk about.." my mum sighed i was so scared was it going to be about L? was my father dead? Were my sisters kidnapped?
"So i know that you've heard me and ur father arguing...."
i knew where this was going
"ur father and I r getting a divorce-" I cut her off by the only thing I could think of...
"WHAT! NO, U CANT NO NO" I yelled with tears as my mum hugged me tight.
" what about my sisters and me?"
"well ur going to spend 2 months with ur father in Florida" she said now with tears.
"and u and my sisters r going to live here, in Virginia?" I ask softly
"yes... im sorry but I know its been rough for u here with loren" she said looking weak.
"But that's why I met Weston" I sighed. "whos Weston does he go to ur school?" my mum asked
"huh oh no he's home schooled I met him at baskit ribbon, but get used to go there before me but he left because he began to travel and he soon found it easier " I said looking down.
"did u guys ever like become a thing-" she asked
"no."
Ever since I met Weston he was always on my mind and every night I convinced myself that I didn't love him but now he's all I can think of...
"When am I leaving?" I ask
"tomorrow night.." she says kissing my cheek. I get up off the couch and at the dinner table to finish my pasta and then I go to my room to pack.
////----•____•----////
bigger then last ur welcome😎
-Isabella💕