Erhu parties

I got home and watched some TV.
I was waiting for my sisters to come down but they never did, i looked all around my house. i knew my parents aren't home but neither are my sisters ? i was about to call mum when I saw the time, 1:30. I quickly got in a hot shower to get ready for Jacobs party that was at 3:00.
/////////////time to go/////////////
I go dressed into 👇🏼

/////////////time to go/////////////I go dressed into 👇🏼

I grabbed my bag and headed out to Jacobs {next door}.
//////////////at Jacobs///////////
Jacobs Pov
As soon as Alexis walked into the house she made my heart drop she looked so gorgeous. I ovs play it cool and stay away from her since she didn't know my place or friends. she just sat on the couch on her phone. I looked over to Mark and he was starring so much at her I pull him to the kitchen
"dude stop" I said
"stop what?" he asked confused
"bro I know u like her and ur starring at her way too much. stop" I said to clear it up.
he walked out of the kitchen starring at her but not for lib when I pull his wrist in.
"dont" I said into his eyes. he just nudge me and walked over to her.
//////////////////////////////
Alexis pov
When i walked in i didn't know many people or where's what is Jacobs house so i sat down on the couch on my phone. i just scrolled through my old friend's page on instagram. I was very bored so i was about to get up when mark came down and sat next to me. i awkwardly moved away but he moved closer I moved again and he moved closer again , I now couldn't move anywhere else and i was at the end of bye couch.
"what do u want mark" i said looking at his face who now was smiling at me. he didn't say anything for a while.
"Mark-" cut off by mark saying
"you." I got up off the couch and felt really awkward
"umm well I need to go to the kitchen , yeah mmm Im really hungry" i know i lied but i didn't know what to do. i ran through when i trip over loren
"OMG u almost spilt my drink on me!" she said with pure hatred .
I looked at the dress she was wearing {in media} nice. back on my feet I ran up stairs into a random room. I looked around and noticed it was Jacobs. I saw the basketball team posters and a whole wall full of fan mail. then I realized Jacob,Loren,Lydia, another friend of Jacobs and Blake.
"Alexis right?" the girl idk called. I nodded in signal of yes.
"Hi im Kayla" she said. she was really pretty 👇🏼

"Hi" I smiled "u should come join us, we're playing dare or dare" Kayla announced, Jacob laughted

"Hi" I smiled
"u should come join us, we're playing dare or dare" Kayla announced, Jacob laughted.
I sat down it was Kaylas go.
"dare or dare Lydia"
"dare..."
"I dare u to slap Blake hard"
"finally" lydia  laughed
"oh no" Blake shut his eyes seconds before she slapped his cheek that soon went red.
"here blakey" she said kissing his cheek
"there all better" Lydia said with a laugh.
"Ok Jacob dare or dare u say dare ok, I dare u to kiss Alexis"
when I heard my name I froze I didn't know whatbto say
"No kissing rule is of remember!" loren got mad
"well I guess there can be one exception" Jacob said leaning closer to me. so we did. the kiss was great but no suprise it was like the third time or something like that. it soon ened and everyone was smiling.
"Blake take my turn for me im going to get some chips"
"ok, Loren i dare u to hug Alexis"
No no no!
loren tab over to me with a heck a big smile and hugged me so tight. it was actually really nice.
"ok i dare Alexis to anwser my question im about to ask"
everyone was really into this
"Is it true ur adopted?"
OH NO SHE DID NOT GO THAT FAR! I had to answer though :(
"Yes its true, my real mother had cancer when she was pregnant with me and died a few weeks after giving birth to me, at the age of three my dad abused me a lot and he became an alcoholic. so by the age of 4 I was put up for adoption by my auntie who didn't think it was safe for me. then 5 years ago moved here with my new parents" I said with tears coming down my eyes. they were all supportive even loren who I knew was faking it. I told everybody "im going to the bathroom." I carefully open the door to be pulled out by .....
_______--------_______---------
Yay cliffhanger :P
-Isabella