23 The willing prey

Tin's POV

I instructed my students to sit as we wait for the opening of the program. The training department was the one in charge of this year's month long celebration and I was the one heading the committee. I am now changed into a simple black dress since I will also be hosting the program. I went to the side of the stage and checked my co-trainors who are going to do the opening number by doing an interpretative dance. It seems they are all ready for the presentation. I walked up to the stage together with my co-host, Ivan who is one of our clinical instructors. We opened the program with a prayer and introduced the performers. A smile plastered on my face while watching them dance.They're pretty good. I looked at the audience and saw them happy with the opening number.I scanned the audience until I caught someone..a beautiful woman together with Elaine,the Executive Office Secrrtary.Elaine ushered her to the table at the front of the stage.Hindi ko pa nakikita ang mukha nya pero sigurado akong maganda sya.Her hair..her skin..her body..is just perfect.Dyosa .. yun ang nasabi ko sa sarili ko.Nawala na ako sa mga nagpeperform at napako na lang ang paningin ko sa napakagandang nilalang na nakita ko. She fixed herself, tucked her hair behind her ears and looked at me, no, stared at me..intently.. A smirk is formed on her lips and her eyes so dim..so dark..full of lust..? I felt like my heart is going to pop out of my chest as I drown into those eyes. I would'nt want to believe what I am seeing now but it is too real  for me to think that I am having a dream. I felt my sweat as it started to roll on my face. Naramdaman kong tumayo lahat ng balahibo ko. Nanlamig ang kamay ko. Alam kong namumutla na ako.

This could not be happening to me. I felt nervous..afraid.. para akong literal na nakakita ng multo.

"Tintin,you okay??Namumutla ka!",alalang tanong ni Ivan sa akin.

"No,hindi ako okay. Feeling ko hindi ako makahinga. Pupunta muna akong clinic. I'm sorry" nanghihinang sabi ko kay Ivan.

Inalalayan nya ko pababa ng stage at inalalayan naman ako ng co-trainor ko na si Macy. Nagpaalam ako na pupunta akong OPD para magpacheck. Macy took my mic and went beside Ivan to cover for me.

I ran towards the second floor,taliwas sa paalam ko. I went to my office and shut the door. Nanghihina akong napaupo sa sahig. Nanginginig ang buo kong katawan. Hindi pa din ako makapaniwala..I stared at my hands. It doesn't stop sa panginginig. Ibang iba ang reaksyon ko sa naisip kong mangyayari pagbalik nya. I've always imagined na yayakapin ko sya..hahalikan..beg for her forgiveness..she'll forgive me..and we'll be happy together..pero mukhang malabo yung mangyari. Malayo pa sya sa akin kanina yet ganito na ang epekto nya sa akin. Pakiramdam ko,she's a predator..and I am her prey. Well if that would be the case I'd be glad to take any punishment she'll give me for hurting her before. But she's changed.I can feel it. The authority and power in her aura..is far too different from the Rille na umaakyat sa bubong ng bahay namin just to be with me. Wait, bakit sya nandito? Kasama ng secretary ng Executive Director? Can it be na sya ang bagong boss namin? Oh no.. Mukang kailangan ko ng maghanap ng bagong trabaho.. Lalo akong nanghina sa idea ko. Mukhang mawawalan ako ng trabaho ng di oras..

Parang hindi ko kakayanin. My phone rang. I saw a message notification. It's Ivan.

Are you okay? Nasaan ka? Grabe, The new Director is just WAY TOO HOT!!! -Ivan

Too hot?.. Hindi nga kaya sya nga?..

"Sinong new director" i typed.

"Her name is Rille "drop dead gorgeous" Alejandrino. Geez! Pre, girl of my dreams!" 

I locked my phone and hindi na ako nagreply. So sya nga ang bagong boss ko. I should start packing my things. A sighed at the thought. Maybe I should go back. I can't run from her. It's my job to be there.
Isang malalim na buntong hininga ang pinakawalan ko bago ko pinihit ang door knob. I went out of my office to go back to the auditorium.

Im a dead man walking.. yan ang feeling ko habang naglalakad. Para bang pakiramdam ko ang bigat ng puso ko na hanggang ngayon, kumakabog pa din.

"Going somewhere,Miss?" A voice startled me. Ayan na naman ang panlalamig ng buong katawan ko. Para akong majejebs.Parang walang laman ang tiyan ko bukod sa hangin.Parang hinila lahat palabas lahat ng internal organs ko.

I looked at her. Her back was leaning at the wall.Nakahalukipkip sya habang ang isang paa nya ay nakatukod sa pader. She was wearing her office suit.A white shirt under her black blazer. Her black pants fits perfectly giving more details to her perfect body. Sobrang ganda nya. Bagay sa kanya ang dark blonde nyang buhok. Mas tumapang ang features ng mukha nya,giving her a more authoritative aura. A playful smile formed on her red kissable lips. Her light brown orbs spells the word DANGER.

I felt the need to run away when she started to walk towards me. But my feet were glued to the floor and so is my entire body.Hindi ako nakakilos hangga't makalapit sya sa akin.

"How's my baby?"she seductively whispered in my left ear. She is too close. Too close to the extent na naramdaman kong nagbrush yung lips nya sa tenga ko sending shivers through my spine radiating to my whole system. I felt her hands.One started to caress my back up and down.Her right hand, I felt at the back of my head.Pulling me closer. Alam ko na kung anong mangyayari. But when her lips touched mine.I couldn't help it. I kissed her softly.. passion seeped through my veins not wanting her to stop.She kissed me gently. It's still as good as i remembered it. While she was kissing me, I had flashbacks at the back of my mind..her smile..those movie dates..sleep overs..the time she told me that she loves me.. Her kiss started to get deeper.I let her tongue explore my mouth as her hand started to touch my left  breast.Hindi nya na kailangan pang hawakan ang ulo ko dahil ako na mismo ang kumapit sa leeg nya. Her now free hands started to caress my leg up under mydress.Her lips started to move harshly.She's biting me.I can feel her kiss becoming hard. Nasasaktan na ko. Even her hands started to squeeze me hard. Napaigik ako nang maramdaman ko ang marahas na kagat nya sa labi ko. I tasted the blood. I started to panic.. I don't feel the desire now.She is hurting me,physically. I tried pushing her away  but how can she be this strong?.. Bumwelo ako and with all the energy I have left,  I pushed her and I saw it.I saw anger and pain in her brown eyes as she stands firmly in front of me. I looked at her with disbelief but she justvreturned my gaze.She is now glaring at me. Her mouth pressed together in a thin line. Her true emotions registered on her beautiful face. She still has that readable face. And all I can see is anger and hatred.

I felt guilty that I stopped her. I broke my promise to my self that I will let her punish me. It was just too painful to take.

"How dare you push me? Ang lakas ng loob mong itulak ako at ipagtabuyan ng paulit ulit. Baka akala mo kung sino ka?!" she said on a low voice. Nagpipigil ng galit.

"I'm sorry." ,yun lang ang nasabi ko. How stupid of me?..of all the things I've done,yun lang ang lumabas sa bibig ko. A sob started to escape my lips as I tried to open it to explain to her. Naiyak na ako. Huminga ako ng malalim. Attempting to say something, I looked at her only to see her turn around. She started to walk away from me. No words. She just left me there in the hallway. I went back to my office and cried on my table. I went home immediately after I calmed myself.Ni hindi ko nabati ang parents ko.Dumiretso ako sa kwarto at doon ko pinagpatuloy ang pag iyak..