5. surprise!!!

RILLE'S POV

After almost 2 agonizing hours,natapos din ang horror movie. Hinila ko agad sya palabas as soon as I peeked and saw the credits rolling. I did not dare take a peek all throughout the movie. A flash of relief showered over me as we got out of the cinema. I looked at her and saw her suppressing a grin. "Ano, FO na??! Hahahahaha!!!" tumawa pa ang loka! But I can't help but be amazed on the way she laughs. She is just so beautiful. "Wui! Natulala ka? I'd understand na matulala ka kung nanuod ka, pero since di ka nanuod, wala kang karapatan!" sabi nya pa with matching pamemewang. I smiled at her and pulled her outside to the garden where the restaurants are. "Tara,lets eat! Nagutom ako sa takot" sabi ko sa kanya na lalong ikinatawa nya. Loko tong babaeng to ah..pinagtatawanan ako.. kundi lang kita crush nakuuuu...Hinila ko sya papunta sa Friday's at dun kami kumain. Ang saya saya ng feeling ko na super comfy na kami sa isa't isa.. it's like we've been friends for years. Nalaman ko na 2 years na syang single after her ex bf left for Saudi. The long distance relationship did not work out so they broke up. After we ate, tumawid naman kami s SM North dahil nagccrave ako ng Coldstone. She told me she wants to try it as well kaya tinreat ko sya.. Tigatlong scoop kami ng assorted ice cream then umupo kami sa chair sa loob ng store. She saw that I have salted caramel which is one of my faves na favorite nya din pala so nagscoop ako ng salted caramel then i mixed it with dark chocolate from my cup then sinubo ko sa kanya. She liked the combination. Kumuha naman sya ng cookies and cream sa cup nya then sinubuan nya ako. Grabe! Kinikilig ako.. para kaming magjowa na nagsusubuan.. Kung alam mo lang teh.. I doubt kung gagawin mo yan, sa isip isip ko habang tuloy tuloy kaming nagsusubuan.

After we indulged with our sweetness, I mean with the ICE CREAM'S sweetness, niyaya ko naman sya for a karaoke. Mga 3 pm na yun so niyaya ko sya sa bandang Timog sa Karaoke Republic. Kumuha kami ng isang room.Nagkantahan kami then umorder ako ng San Mig light then pizza for pulutan. Mahilig din pala syang kumanta. And in all fairness, ang sweet ng boses nya.. yung tipong pang acoustic, di sya bumibirit. I saw my favorite song and key in the numbers. I waited for my turn. Medyo pakenkoy pa ko tumayo and tumikhim as if talagang nagpprepare sa pagkanta na ikinatawa naman nya. Shit! Those giggles..

"You are a piece of me... I wish I didn't need. Chasing relentlessly.. still fine and I don't know why"

I take another look at her and I saw her singing. I grabbed the other mic,pulled her closer then sinenyasan ko syang magduet kami:

"If our love, means tragedy why are you my remedy?..
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?"

Sumasayaw kaming parang baliw habang instrumental.

"If our love, means tragedy why are you my remedy?..
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

Walked on to a red parade and refused to make amends..
It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense..
Don't speak as I try to leave cause we both know what we'll choose..
If you pull then I push too deep then I'll fall right back to you..

I don't know if it's the lyrics, the intimacy..or the alcohol...basta ang alam ko lang,tinitigan ko sya,natulala sya sa titig ko.. then I kissed her. It was supposed to be a smack on her lip but as soon as my lips touched hers... I lose myself. Idiniin ko pa lalo ang labi ko sa kanya which is still closed.I tried to have her open her lips and as I looked in her eyes reality bit me!

Oh no!!!! Wrongmove Rille!kastigo ko sa sarili ko. Nagulat sya and nahiya ako sa ginawa ko. I inched away from her lips then I closed my eyes and waited for her soft hands to meet my cheeks. Then after 48 years... I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me. Her face was dead serious when she asked "why?? Why did you do that?"

I took a deep breath, looked into her eyes and with all honesty I said, "I'm a lesbian."

I closed my eyes again seeing the anger that flashed in her eyes and anticipated the slap I know I well deserve. Next thing I heard, was the door opened then slammed shut. Still with my eyes closed, binatukan ko ang sarili ko but I almost jump when I was startled by the voice saying " hanggang kelan ka pipikit?, naghatid ng ice si kuya natatawa sayo muka ka kasing tanga dyan sa gitna,binabatukan mo pa sarili mo, adik lang??" . I opened my eyes and saw her sitting on the couch with her poker face. Uh-oh! This is worst than I expected. I told myself. I expected her to slap me and rush through the door crying but seems like she's expecting an explanation and a long talk. Mukang tamang tama pag order ko ng San Mig Light.. mahaba habang inuman to..