Chapter 10

SO!! The winner of smut or not was...

...

...

...

...

Not :( sorry guys...

...

...

...

...

JUST KIDDING! AhHa there will be a huge smut chapter :)

**************************

Chapter 10

After the meeting with principal Louis gave me my pants and I changed into them. I feel a bit blistery in that area. I ignore it and go to my next period.

The day goes on as per usual but, I can seem to get rid of the painful feeling coming from my crotch. Tears prick my eyes as I walk out to the bus. I hold my crotch seeing as it is helping and walk on, wincing as it rubs against the fabric.

I take my seat in the usual spot up front feeling the same burning sensation.

"Harry.. You okay lad?" Louis asks and I just nod.

We get to my stop but I stay on the idea of having to move makes me wince and Louis sees this so I'm guessing that's why he didn't insist I get off.

After everyone was off Louis parked the bus in the complex and comes to see me.

"Your not okay are you?" Louis asks.

"I don't th-think so." I force out.

"What's going on?" Louis asks.

"Uhmm.. My uhmm." I look at my hands.

"I know what hurts but what's it feel like?" Louis asks and I look up at him with tear soaked eyes.

"It stings and burns." I force out again.

"Okay.. Let me help you in." Louis says as he picks me up and walks off the bus leaving my bag in my seat. I groan in pain and he places me on the couch. He puts a pillow under my head and calls someone.

"When will you be home?-okay- yah- Harry- his uhmm.. -yah that- okay see you soon Liam." Louis cuts off the call and comes to me.

"Liam will be here soon he will take a look yah?" Louis asks and I shake my head going wide eyed.

"It's okay Harry. He's a doctor it will be very professional. Don't worry." Louis says and I nod still feeling awkward towards that situation.

"It's okay." He says tapping my knee and I nod.

We wait another hour just talking about ourselves until Liam comes in.

"I'm here let's see the area." Liam says and I look at him scared.

"It's okay Harry. Louis out of the room. Wait in the kitchen. As for you, I can leave so you can strip your clothes and put this on-" Liam instructs handing me a hospital gown, "I will be back."

I watch as him and Louis leave and strip off the clothes. I carefully remove my pants and boxers wincing a little. I see my dick and inner thighs are burnt to shits. I quickly put the gown on and lay back down on the couch waiting for Liam.

"Are you done?" He asks.

"Yea." I say and he comes in.

"Okay so I'm just going to look down there,examine it then see what I think." He says, "but first, what happened?"