Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Harry *POV*

"Harry darling.."

"Wake up for a sec babe.."

I groan rolling over as my eyes slowly open, "wha...?"

"I have to go get ready before I come pick everyone up for school... I will see you at 7am." Louis kisses the corner of my mouth.

"Can I come with you...?" I whisper as I hold onto his chest with my head placed in his neck. He sighs.

"I don't want people getting suspicious babe." He whispers.

"Right.. Okay.. I will see you in...."

"3 hours babe.. Get some rest." Louis kisses my lips quickly before I hear the quiet click of the door.

********

"Harry.... Wake up hun it's school time." My mum says softly as I open my heavy eyelids. I groan taking in the light before I roll over and see my mum cleaning up wear Louis was sleeping. She picks up a note as if to throw it out.

"N-No!" I manage to grab it in my sleepy state.

"What is it hun?" Mum asks.

"A letter..." I tell my mum and open it up.

To Harry

Good morning baby! Sorry I couldn't be there to wake you up but I will be at your house to pick you up at 7:15. I hope you see my note cause I felt pretty creative.

See you soon baby

Love Louis

I smile at the thoughtful note and my heart flutter at the word 'love'. Could he maybe love me? Could we love each other?

I smile at the thought as I get out of bed and get on my school clothes. I have decided to wear a form fitting burgundy cotton shirt. Which has sleeves down to my wrist.

I really like this shirt... I think Louis will too.

I smile at the thought and put on some black skinny jeans and some old brown boots. Quickly I scurry out of the room and into the bathroom where I contemplate my hair gel.

I should really put it in... I mean Louis likes my hair natural... But Rick will bully me if it's not Gelled..

Even if I do like the feeling of my hair being natural.....

I squirt some gel onto my hands and begin to work it through my hair. The sticky feeling I once put up with every day irritates me.

I don't like the gel.

I wash my face and look at all my pimples in the mirror before putting my glasses on. Quickly I brush my teeth and take a muffin from the counter before eating it on the couch until the time ticks to 6:55am. I run up to my room, grab my bag and shout 'good bye' before I leave to my bus stop.

When I arrive there Zayn is waiting peacefully.

"Harry... I was.. Uhmm... Wondering you know.. If Niall... Err hates me..." Zayn mumbles.

"No why would he hate you? He seemed to have forgave you for bullying me." I say and Zayn shrugs, running his fingers through his hair.

"I dunno... Harry I'm so confused.." He mutters softly.

"About what?" I ask, "would you like to take a seat?"

He nods and we sit on the grass. He looks at me and soft mumbles, "I don't know if I'm gay, bi or straight... How did you know?"