first day of humiliation!!!!

I was looking at the great black gate of my new college. I was going to start my new life here forgetting about all my past for a moment. I entered the college. The college was all that I had ever heard of. The road side were covered with small bushes on which little red flowers were about to burst.

But suddenly the reality came in front of me, the boys and girls all where onto each other with there Mercedes and some with even more costly Car's. Yup this college was only meant for the rich people. I know u all are wandering how I got into this beautiful and of course the most costly college, then let me tell u all its because of all the late night studying, coffee n also the scolding from my best friend Mary. After suffering for 5 months, at last I took the test and got into the most costly college without paying much.
So,as I was walking toward my college I noticed that I was going to be late,I mean literally "late late". As it was my first day I didn't even know where my class was, so I just kept on running and running. I saw my class there it was i was happy with me cos 5 min was still left so I was kind of proud of me. But as I was trying to get inside I saw our teacher writing something in the board .S**t I was late for my first class.

Can I come in sir???
I asked as gently as I can. But all I could hear was the laugh of the man and the students. So without any thoughts I got myself in the last seat. After some seconds I think they all forgot about me and got engage on their own work. I was feeling so ashamed of myself that for half of the class my head was down on the desk. After hour and half I looked up and found a new teacher teaching us,he has potbelly n no hair on his head. I got all confused because he was the complete opposite of the man that i saw first and then as i was turning my head towards the book i saw a face smiling at me. If I wasn't so angry I really would have fallen in love with the way his eyes got crinkled when he was smirking and the deep green eyes that was making "me ooh"..
I was about to smile at him but suddenly like a déjà vu I remember him,the face. It was the same man that was laughing at me..

This is my first book. I never wrote before, so I just hope you all will like it. My English wouldn't be good so sorry for that but I really hope that you all will like it. So please comment and like it. If I get's more like and comments I will try my best to keep this story going on.