The Dinner 2

Jason POV

I was late for my dinner with munya. I thought of calling her but thought its better to go to her and explain it later.

I knocked on her and a girl opened the door and suddenly started shouting at me.

"She doesn't want to go with you now."

At first i got confused who the hell was she and why she was shouting at me? I was about to scream at her when I saw munya coming from the bathroom. Wow she was looking stunning. The red dress was perfect for her. I know I must be sounding like perv but she was looking hot and I wana take her right here and now. But her eyes it was red not her usual brown, wait why it was red shit was it because of me? Fuck. Now she's gonna hate me. I was still looking at her but was brought back when she spoke to me.

"Why are you here Jason?"

" I came to take you for our dinner. You said yes for it remember? "

Please don't say no please don't say no. I was begging her mentally but she was just standing there for a minute when and then she said.

"Okay wait outside." And then she closed the door at my face, my face. This girl is now playing with my patience at first her stupid friend and now she. If she was somebody else I would have left her. But I can't leave not her ever. 

After 10 minute the door opened and I saw that beautiful face again. I thanked the god mentally. We were on the way out when I heard her friend again saying something to me but right now I didn't care because I know i'll keep munya happy and am gonna make her feel special tonight.

The way to car was so awkward i could hear her sniffing because of the crying I so wanted to hug her and say sorry but I tried to control it otherwise she'll leave me. I ran and opened the car for her she thanked me and went inside I ran to my side and got inside. When I got inside I saw her inspecting my car from seat to the GPS everything. She looked so cute she was bitting her lips which made me feel to take her right here in my car, it would be so nice. Fuck Jason control yourself she is just a friend its just a dinner nothing else. I reminded myself again and again. I started the car and was out of the college campus.

The silence was becoming awkward and awkward so I thought of ending it.

"Sorry."

"Sorry." We both said together.

"Okay you go first." I smiled at her and then she smiled me.

"Okay are you ready?"

"Iam always ready for you babe." What I just said? Aaaghh what is happening to me.

She stucked her tongue out and i felt an urge to kiss that mouth. I smiled at her and she started to say.

"Okay first of all iam really sorry for the behavior of Sophi. She is not always like this she is a very nice girl. She just got frustrated because of crying."