The restaurant

Munya POV

I didn't noticed that it was the last day of the July. I kind of pat myself for completing one month of college without getting into any trouble. Thinking about it gives me chill one month I have completed without any nightmares of him.....

Sophia POV

Today was the last day of July I was really happy. I laugh at the memory of my brother  when he said that I wouldn't even last for one week here. But now iam gonna rub it in his face. I  was going to call him when I noticed munya, she was kind of quite today. She was just staring at the wall thinking something, I always liked the way she gets frown on her forehead every time she was thinking.

" Hey munya wana go out today? My brother will be coming so iam gonna go. I was hoping that you'll tag along with me you know for support " I gave her the puppy eyes, it always kind of work .When I saw her rolling her eyes I knew that it is still working I was smiling like crazy now.

"What Sophi?? What's going in your mind ha??

" nothing,nothing just thinking bout my bloody brother"

" okay then let's go"

"Hey! Hey! Miss munya don't tell me you are going in thatMunya was beautiful I mean really beautiful even though she was just wearing a sweat pant and a sweater with a cute panda and was looking so cute but we were going out and I would never in my life allow her to look like this in front of the public and the main reason was cos she was my fren and as a  fren I can give her that advice.

" oh sry i didn't noticed it, i'll change give me 5"

" okay,come fast"

After 5 min she came back and now she was wearing a black jeans and a pink tank top.

" okay! That's look a lot better than before,let's go then. I don't want to be late" I told her before dragging her out of the room.

Munya POV

Shopia was quiet excited today, I think she was missing her brother very much. I never wanted to come but her puppy eyes made me say yes and I think she knows how to make other people say yes.
We have been sitting in the chair for half hour but her stupid brother was taking so much time.