what happened??

Munya POV

Those green eyes were the last thing that I wanna see today .I can hear kelso was calling my name but I just can't react. So I just ran inside the class. I don't know what happened outside and also why I ran. Those eyes makes me feel so insecure and the smile that was on his face. Then I saw kelso come inside and he sat right next to me.

"Munya are you okay?"

I didn't reply.

"Hey munya. iam sorry, if I have done something wrong."

I don't know what was happening kelso was being so nice to me and I was acting like an ass.

" No no you didn't do anything, I just wasn't  feeling okay"

I don't want kelso to worry about me because of the crush I had for that Jason. No no it cant be what the?? my mind was not working properly I was thinking of that green eye boy or Jason whatever .The one who made joke on me on the first day.

" what happen?? Do you want me to take you to the hospital? "

"No its okay,am fine now"

He was about to say something but the teacher entered the class. I thanked god because kelso was opening his mouth and was about to say something.
The class went on and on, me and kelso had only one class together so I didn't saw him later that day and also Sophia. I thought of calling her but I just remember that I doesn't have her number, ah I can meet her afterwards.

Classes were over,so I thought of going to the library for the assignments. The library was huge with windows on the other side it was really beautiful. I was going through row and row of shelves. When I reached the last row I noticed there were no windows,only little bit of lights were coming inside .It was calm and quiet I was proud of myself that I found a place with no noise and also with no girls and boys on each other.

I always thought that there is no quite place in this college even though I never imagined the library to be this silent. As I was planning how to use this silence I heard loud breathing, it was coming from the last rows of shelves. My mind was now divided between evil and angel,evil was saying not to go but my stupid angel was saying go,what if someone was dieing there, but who will come here you stupid angel. As I was fighting with my mind I was still walking towards the sound, it was becoming louder and louder. I then noticed that the shelves were shaking and some of the books were falling down. I ran towards the sound as fast as my feet my took me, I took one turn and saw the girl her back was at me, her hair was black in color and she was standing, and I can surely tell that she was fine. But what surprised me most was that she wasn't standing alone she was pinning someone against the shelves, they were kissing so loudly that I wanted to close my ears. After killing my mind angel I tried walking away slowly. But.....

" hey! Who the hell are you?"

The boy asked me. I could feel that both the boy and the girl were waiting for me to reply.
I looked up to answer them and saw that the boy was none other than Jason. My body kind of freeze and all I could say was,  that I wanted to see someone make out in front of me,that's why I came here. I shook my head try to regain my conscious.