Chapter 1

A/N From the future!! Now looking back at this I realize that Chapter's 1,2,3 May get a bit boring but I swear on every thing that is blue it gets better! Please just stick with me!!

~~~Danny's point of view~~~

I woke up To sounds of the birds calling Outside my Window, The rays of the warm sun shining bright down on my body. I just want to Cherish this beautiful moment while it lasts. I rise up out of my bed and pick up my camera. I open my window and step out on to my small balcony. I take pictures of the view, the birds, the sky, the forest, Everything! At this moment it seems like nothing could disturb the peace. "Danny Get Out of your room now and make my breakfast before you regret it!" Great my "loving father" is up. I Slowly rolled out of bed and went down towards the kitchen to make him a cream cheese bagel and coffee. While spreading the cream cheese on his bagel, I heard Someone descending from the Stairs. He's coming, He's coming... Dang it he's up early i hurried and while pouring the coffee into his mug, but not fast enough. He got a grip of my long red hair and yanked I began to wince. " Why isn't my food ready You Useless slut?!? Do you Not remember what happened the last time you disobeyed my direct order?" I nodded my head yes quickly remembering what happened last time. I forgot to wash the silverware and I ended up with 3 broken ribs, a fractured wrist, and all kinds of bruises from the kicks to my back. I shudder just at the thought. My father is the monster in and outside of me, he destroys me Mentally, Physically and Emotionally.

He soon lets go of my hair and looked at his bagel, And at that very moment i saw a glimmering red hair ... and so did he. " You Disgusting...Ahh!!" He punched me in the stomach and i fell to the ground, which didn't help. He kicked my still bruised ribs and punched my stomach. I lost count after 10. I cried out in pain but no one could hear. No one ever could because no sound ever came out of my mouth. Ever since i was Eight I've been mute. Now I'm 17 and still in unable to speak. My father dragged me up the stairs towards the bath room and pushed me into the tub. He turned on the Steaming hot water and began to spray it all over me. I tried to get out of the way for about thirty seconds but knew there was no point. My skin slowly became a bright Red color. He stares down at me with hatred as I blister under the water. He slowly turns off the water. " You better not be late to school cause if i get a phone call from your teachers you wont like the outcome!" I slowly nodded and watched as he walked out of the bathroom and I hear the front door slam shut.

I slowly get out of the tub in pain. I touch a red spot on my forearm and wince as it burns worse, I Limp towards my room and got ready. I slowly get dressed, I put on a blue long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans. The only reason i had alright clothing was because my Father tried his best to hide what happens at home, Because no one ever expects a girl to have everything and still be treated less than a human. I walked into the bathroom to examine the damages. My cheeks looked as if I over used blush but it would soon go away. I brushed my long hair and put on my grey beanie and slipped on my grey vans. I looked at my features in the mirror. I'm way too skinny for my own good and I definitly didn't have a face boys would call "Pretty", as if my father would let me have a boyfriend, and I didn't even have time for one. I slowly walked over to my little brother's room , Frankie. He's 10 years old with brown hair and brown eyes, while my hair is naturally a bright flaming red and my eyes were a light sea blue. I was the exception in the family. I looked more like my mother more while Frankie liked like my father. The thought of my mother pains me. I miss her and she would be here if only the devil himself didn't take her away from me so soon. The same man who took my voice along with him.

FLASHBACK

------------------------------------

I'm about 8 years old , My parents were arguing as always, there were different topics every night but it always got physical. my father is always an angry person, he always spoke his mind whether it be right or wrong. My mother always got beat from him, in the process of trying to prtect me and little Frankie int the process. Tonight though it was louder than ever, Both were screaming in tones that could scare anyone. I walked down the staircase and saw as my father took a knife of the Kitchen table and slit my mothers throat, I ran towardsher falling body, but just as i arrived, I was too late. I Sat by her limp body and screamed, and cried out for her hoping she was okay but already knew she was already dead due to the amount of blood in a puddle. I hear my fathers foot steps getting closer as i turn around and shield my mother from any more harm. Her warm body slowly gets colder by the second. "Get out off my damn way Danny before you regret it." he threatened. But i stood there to defend the Body of the woman I love. That's when it happened. It all went by so quick. My father used the same knife and plunged it into my neck. The blood slowly began to pour out as i slowly Inched my way down to the carpet, Side by side of my mother's limp body, I shut my eyes, as tears slowly run down my face. My last Thoughts being of my Brilliant Mother Smiling down on me.

I later awoke in a hospital room with IV's sticking out of my right arm and what seems to be a cast around my neck. I look beside me and see that the beast himself Sitting in the hospital chair along side as I. As i looked towards him, i scream ..... but no sound comes out i looked towards him for an explanation. He got out of his chair and slowly stalked towards me . He put his head in the crook of my neck and whispered roughly into my ear " You wont ever be able to speak or even make a sound again sweetie and all of this that just happened will stay our little secret cause if not i don't mind killing your little brother before i kill you."

END OF FLASHBACK

--------------------------------

A single tear runs down my cheek. My mother, she's the reason I hurt inside, i love her and I will do everything i can do to complete her wish. That's the one reason I'm still in the house. To protect Frankie from the devil himself. I have no time for anybody I Have to spend time protecting Frankie at all costs. I slowly woke up Frankie. He woke up with a smile and i returned it . " Good morning big sis ill be down in 10 minutes then we can go alright !" I smiled and went to get my things ready i put my small white board in my book bag and grabbed my camera of my shelf and placed it around my neck and waited for Frankie down stairs with his breakfast. He ran down the stairs yelling thanks and jumped into my blue scion Tc while i slowly followed. I dropped him off at his middle school but not with out getting a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I then drove towards my high school, parked and awaited for another day of torture for being the school's mute freak.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I'm slowly editing this chapter and chapter 2 because i feel like there too basic! but the rest are Better Writer's Promise so Check them out ! I'd Highly appreciate it!!

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR

Smiley! ^~^