Chapter 32 ( She lies. )

"Tai..." I whisper. He's alive.

I see them all. Tai, Josue, Hunter, Luke and 3 other people I don't know.

"You're alive..." I whisper quickly before he grabs the nub of my right arm. I scream out in pain.

"Who are you! Change into your normal being." He growls at me.

"Tai... It's me... It's Danny... You're hurting me!" I say through gritted teeth as the grip he's using on my arm starts to tighten.

He shoves me to the ground. "Danny's dead. We know this. Cara found her way back to us and told us herself."

"Cara. Cara told you I died... She left me there. She left me there to die! She can't be trusted Tai ! You can't trust her!" I yell achingly as I try to reach out for his arm.

"Are you calling my mother a lier, you filthy Ombra!?" He raises his voices completely.

"Ombre? Tai it's me! Hunter, Josue you have to believe me. It's me Danny. Please believe me."

"My daughter died at the hands of you guys." Hunter says quickly with red saddened eyes.

" Show us who you really are." Josue says angrily.

"It's me! Listen to me! I'll be dead in about 5 minutes if I keep overheating like this please listen to me it's me!" I plead holding out my hand for them to just realize.

"Are you guys sure this isn't her." One of the others asks.

"My mother wouldn't lie. Especially not about this." Tai says sadly. "Take it to the community center. We'll make her death a spectacle as they did to her " He says softly as he turns away slowly. They all turn away slowly.

The warriors grab  me from both sides. I try resisting their hands but the one on my right side starts to jab his fingers into the wound of my severed arm. 

"Stop! I'll stop fighting just stop please." I beg letting tears fall from my eyes. 

"I can't believe some one so weak would even attempt to impersonate her." Josue says with a low growl.

"We go to war tomorrow. We'll make them pay for what they've done to her." Tai says. His voice... similar to that of Damion's. The blood lust in their voices, both wanting the other dead. 

"If you go to war tomorrow you'll all die." I mutter. 

"What did you just say." One of the Alphas asks as they turn around. 

"You'll all die." I mutter as I spit out a mixture of saliva and blood.

"She knows something, Tai." Lucas says as he finally turns around. 

"She's just trying to escape the inevitable." Tai says, not daring to look me in the eye. 

"They have a wild card. It'll take all of you out. The thousands to the millions do you hear me!" 

"WHY SHOULD WE LISTEN TO YOU!" Tai screams out. 

"Because I'm your Girlfriend Tai! But if you want to react on the blood lust that surrounds your soul than do so!" I scream out with what's left of my already scratchy voice. 

I'm quickly shoved to the ground by the throat.

"It won't be him that reacts." Hunter says as he grips my throat harder and harder. 

"What kind of man hurts a women, nonetheless his own daughter. Do you remember that Dad." I look up teary eyed, just begging him to look in me in the eyes and know I'm telling the truth.