Chapter 9

~ ~ ~ AFTER READING - BE SURE TO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE! ~ ~ ~

"Now. Danny explain the truth of how all of this happened." 

All of their eyes suddenly turned into a Dark black Shadowy color, and That's when i knew my Lies wouldn't cut it.

" What would you like me to explain?" Trying to spare time for someone to save me.

"Don't act dumb, Explain who did this," Josue Pointed all over my bruises and sprains, " To you cause obviously this wasn't a Damn pole."

"Soccer, Nikki, Poles, Straighteners must the list go on, I'm not that coordinated." 

"Now we both know that's a lie Miss. I've never missed a shot at the goal before." Tai said. 

"Please Danny explain who did this to you, Why must you keep it a secret from us ??"

"Because i Barely even know Tai and you and Josue exited my life after my mother's death or did you forget? Besides I'm telling you guys the truth!! "  I saw a pang of guilt fill in Mr.Fuentes eyes as he was Taken back by my answer.

"JUST TELL US WHO DID THIS DANNY ! WHY ARE YOU SO IGNORANT! WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT OF THIS MESS AND YET YOU STILL COME BACK AT US LIKE WE'RE THE ENEMY! YOU'RE ONLY HURTING YOUR SELF IF YOU KEEP THINGS TO YOUR SELF" Josue yelled 

I searched for a sheet of paper and began my rant,

" HOW DARE YOU EVEN CALL ME IGNORANT EVER SINCE MY MOM, WHICH WAS ENTIRELY MY FAULT MIGHT I ADD, I'VE BEEN EVERYTHING BUT IGNORANT!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! HAVE YOU TRIED TAKING CARE OF A TEENAGER WHILE BEING BEATEN, HUH? HAVING TO COMFORT HIM AND CONVINCE HIM NONE OF THIS HIS FAULT! BY KEEPING THINGS TO MYSELF I KEEP THE ONE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST SAFE AND ALIVE. AND THAT'S PROBABLY MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER OFFER ME! MY MOTHER'S DEAD BECAUSE I DIDN'T KEEP TO MYSELF AND LOOK WHERE THAT GOT ME!! I'M SPEECHLESS FOR LIFE! 

I shoved the piece of paper towards him. How dare he. He has no idea what I've been through, While I've been Struggling he's lived in a house of luxury. Josue read aloud so that no time was wasted. After a while no one said anything. Til Mr.Fuentes spoke,

" Who's doing this to you Danny."

" You really wanna know, Alright here. My loving caring Father! Is that better Huh Do you like knowing that every second of my life at home is spent in fear of my father locking me in the closet for 5 days, or even better Beating the living daylight me! huh! Does that quench your thirst for knowledge? There's nothing you can do about it. Unless what, Your gonna send me and Frankie into the Foster system, Cause if you do that i will Runaway with him. and yes that's a threat."

I gave them my signature death stare. All three of them stared at me as if i was some lost Puppy begging for help! This is Bullshit, i don't need their sympathy. What good could come out of them seeing me as a weak girl. They wanted to know so now they know.

" Danny how come you never told me...?" Mr Fuentes began.

" Because after my mother died everything changed! You never came by anymore, It's like you didn't even give a crap about Frankie and I anymore!"

" You know that's not true, i checked up on you whenever i could!"

"Ohh Yea at school. What happens at home is a different story. When my mother told you to protect me, What did you think she meant huh? Cause obviously you havn't been doing such a great job!"

" HOW WAS I WAS SUPPOSED TO SEE THIS WOULD HAPPEN!?!"

" Come on Mr. Fuentes, We both know what happened the night of my mothers death and it damn right wasn't a Dumb ass car Accident, Don't you know that seeing is deceiving."