Did She Choose Right?

(Eclipse's P.O.V)

A few years I went with Light. Flare tried to steal her away from me. He recently broke up with his girlfriend. I always felt different. Solar and me are best friends. I think Solar is shy. When I first showed Solar to Light. She was ok except Solar. He was scared but you know the "once a shy person always a shy person". I love to see Light smile, that caring and kind combo. I saw my parents once but never did I see them again. I only wished that Light has made her choice.

I only wish if she loves back the same way. I just hope. I always knew she was the one.

I looked around and saw a bright room. I was with Light, Solar, and Espeon or Espy. I constantly saw Espy look at Light with a glare. I couldn't help but wonder why. Solar looked at me confused." You okay?" He asked. I nodded and got ready for this ride in the amusement park." Park of Love" it was." I hate it." I snared." Light, you go with Solar." Espy said." Why?" She said. She glared and Light gulped. I went in only to find this as one of Flare and Espy's trick.

I was in with her. She hugged me and smiling. I smiled and went on. I saw that Light's seat was in front and saw this. Espy looked at me and kissed me. Good thing this is not my first kiss. Light looked at then at Espy. When we got off, I saw how angry she was. She did something and said something she regretted. She kissed Solar." I think me and you are done. I think me and Solar should be together. I looked at her with a straight face and walked away. I bursted into tears. Later I walked away from the group. Leaving room for Flare to come in soon he came I was a laughing stock." I know how Light felt when she saw me in the ride. I can't hold it in." I said struggling.

I looked up and growled