Eclipse is Evil

(Eclipse's P.O.V)

The burning feeling inside of me is coming up again. I groaned." Let it all out!" A whisper said. I shook my head." No, I won't!" I argued." You can't keep it in! Or the girl gets it!" The whisper hissed. Showing Light, I had no choice." I...... Grrrr!" I growled.

Time back to lunch time

(Solar's P.O.V)

"Oh hey Light!" I said waving. She waved in a sad way then she bursted into tears. I went to her.

"I-i did a terrible thing to Eclipse! I let my anger take control of me!" Light said." It's fine." I said." Hey aren't you gonna show me around." I look back and see my brother." Hey!" He said." Hi! How are you doing?" I said." Good." He replied.
" Grrr!" I heard. I looked around and saw Eclipse. He look like he was struggling with something. Light, me and Shadow wanted to help Eclipse feel better. We went to him but saw a black aura around him." We will be here. We'll be waiting for you......LIGHT!" The black aura said." Eclipse you ok?" I said. The black aura got Light and knocked both me and Shadow.

Back to present time

(Eclipse's P.O.V)

"Let her go!" I said." No!" It hissed. I wanted to keep my anger inside me but its not working." What's your worse fear?" It said." Huh Anger?" It said wondering. I rammed into the aura but of course not doing a thing." Eclipse your anger is good. Let it out, be evil!" It hissed again and again.
I couldn't hold it I felt evil. I went to my sanctuary, to lock me from everyone and everything.

You like it. I love this book! It so nice isn't it? VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!