Chapter 2

"I never loved you, slut. I just made up everything. I can't believe you thought that I loved you. You're nothing but a whore. I used you for sex and money, not love. You're nothing but an ordinary girl. You should have known me. Everyone knew I was going to leave you. You're a worthless piece of shit. Go ahead, go cut for me. I'll never love you." He spat. I fell to the floor crying. "Cry you little bitch." He yelled. It hurt my heart badly, his words plunged into my heart stabbing it. He threw a glass bottle at me. I felt the blood trickle down my face. I cried harder than ever. "Cut yourself with the broken glass. You're weak." He scolded.

I grabbed the piece of glass bringing it slowly to my wrist. "I only do this for you because you hurt me..." I whispered. I made long cuts as hard as a I could. The blood streamed over my arm along with my tears.

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!" Laura startled me from my nightmare. It was just a nightmare... "Please stop crying!" She chanted. I didn't realize that I was until I felt my pillow all wet. "Mommy! Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes... I just had a nightmare..." I said quietly. "Come here," I whispered. Laura came up to my bed and laid down next to me. I stroked her brown hair staring in her eyes. I need to be happy for her, I need to realize what I am doing may hurt her as well.

LUKE'S POV

I woke up in my bed as usual. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want to go back to her and hug her. I want to love her. I was so stupid to leave her! She probably hates me now. It has been three years ever since I have seen her. What if I got her pregnant after what I did to her? What if she moved on? You probably thought that she was my one night stand, she wasn't. She was my everything. I wanted to be together forever... but no one wanted us to be together. Only my mum, Beau, Jai, James, and Daniel supported us. Her mum hated me, I honestly never knew why.

I miss her, I really do. You don't know how much pain it caused me to leave her like that. I did it for our good. I didn't want her to get hurt but I guess that was a very vital mistake. I left because I realized that I was too early for our love. Yes, I know it is stupid. She was a great girl, I should have never left her.

I grabbed my phone and went on twitter. I tweeted, I miss you more and more each day. I wish I never left you... I had already gotten thousands of replies and retweets. Everyone kept asking me about who this was about. I didn't say anything.

"Luke! Breakfast!" My mum called from downstairs. I checked the time on my phone, it was 10:31 A.M. I went to the bathroom to refresh myself and I put a pair of pants on. I soon went downstairs ready to start my new day.