Chapter 5

LUKE'S POV

"What do you mean your child?!" James exclaimed.

"Before I left her, I had se-" Jai cut me off.

"You know she could call the cops and you'll get arrested for not supporting her and the child! How long has it been?!"

"Three years..." I mumbled keeping my eyes on the ground.

"Luke, you need to find this girl." Beau stated.

"But she probably hates me! I'm a cunt for leaving her in the first place!" I yelled.

"Why did you leave her anyways?" Daniel asked.

"Because... I wasn't ready. I proposed to her a couple months back before I left her... Our dream was to abandon everyone and live in Hawaii. We were already gaining money to get the plane tickets, our outfits, basically everything to move there. But, I made a mistake. One day we were playing around in the dark. I was looking for Avalon until she decided to give up. She was in our room and I thought it would be the perfect time to sneak up on her. She sounded a bit nervous but let's just say one thing led to another. When I woke up that morning, I freaked out because I didn't use protection... I left that morning, I wasn't ready and it's all my fault!" I explained.

"Luke, you're such an asshole! How could you be a cunt and decide to leave?" Beau replied.

AVALON'S POV

It was raining at this time. I was still driving the car, Laura spoke up. "Mommy, why did you run away when you saw that guy?" She asked innocently.

"He is your-" she cut off my sentence.

"Is he my daddy?"

I sighed, I can't lie to her. "Yes... His name is Luke."

"Will I ever get to see him?" She asked. I stayed silent. "Please mommy? I want to see you and daddy together. I want to see you happy." She said quietly. I felt tears go down my cheeks. I parked the car near the house and turned off the engine.

"Laura," I spoke quietly. I went to the back seat with her. "Your dad loved me very very much. When people love each other, one of them wouldn't leave without a reason right?" I asked. She nodded her head looking into my eyes. "Well, your dad and I were about to get married soon, and moved to Hawaii the next month. One day, we were playing around and your dad was trying to find me. It had gotten too late so I gave up. I went back into our room and your dad found me, he brought me to our bed and we both took a nap. The next day, I woke up. Your dad left me. He was nowhere to be found. And I found out I was having you a month later, so I had to move all the way over here in Sydney. I had you, and now we are here. I don't know about your dad, I just saw him and I got scared. I don't want him to know about you..."

"Please mommy? I really want to see my daddy. It's the only thing that will make you happy!" she said.

"I don't know honey, but I can try. Just keep living your life, my happiness shouldn't concern you. I only care for you and I want you to be happy. I would give you the world if I had the chance..."