Chapter 9 You really need to stop being so dumb

A/N:

hello, hello, hello, so this is chapter 9 whoop whoop okay so maybe it's a little short but never mind, lets just hope that chapter then is longer then, now go on and read it while I get started on chapter 10. by the way there's a banner to the side made by SkyLyte and this chapter is dedicated toooo..... drum roll Vickerie

Chapter 9 

DAY ONE OF PROJECT IS STILL IN CONTINUATION

You really need to stop being so dumb

“Jayden, is it me or can you see us in the same photo as your great something aunt together under the Eiffel tower?”

“What are you talking about?” Says Jayden rubbing his eyes.

“Look at the photo isn’t that us and…. Wait did we just fall into a photo?”

“What are you talking about don’t you remember that we somehow …. Oh I get you.”

“So I wasn’t dreaming?” I ask still unconvinced with my own theory.

“Yea, well if you were dreaming and I was dreaming we wouldn’t be in the –“

I stop what Jayden was saying.

“Didn’t I say that to you somewhere already…?”

“Yea, I think you did.” Replies Jayden confused.

“This is really weird. What should we do?”

“I don’t know. But why don’t we just compare the picture with the real one and try finding out what just happened.” I say.

I open up the photo album again and compare the photo’s they look exactly the same but this time Jayden and I are in the photo and it looks like we were actually there with his great something aunt and uncle. I feel myself recalling the events that had happened and stare at the two pictures.

“Jayden, go get a plain photo album for me.” I say.

“Why?”

“Just go get it.” I say impatiently.

He returns shortly with a lilac coloured photo album.

“How girly,” I say childishly.

“Well, it was the only one I could find in such a short time so now tell me what you want to do with it.”

“If you had a brain you would know that photo albums are for photos, and right now I am holding a photo so I wonder what I’m going to do with this photo album.” I say sarcastically.

“Right, sooooo what are you going to do then?” he asks even more confused than before.

I roll my eyes and answer, “I’m putting this photo in this photo album to keep and write a little note about it to remember it.”

“Oh, I knew that haha… just testing you.” He says stupidly.

I slip in the photo and write;