Chapter 14 Like seiously you need standing classes

A/N:

Hey guys, school has started Wohoo? I suppose haha well I've got some new classes but some are not with my friends which is pretty sad *sigh* but anyways I have updated yet again, and I feel that I update more often when school starts because in the holidays I am such a lazy poop I actually do nothing but eat ahahaha well anyways enough with my rambling here is the chapter read on :D oh by the way this is dedicated to Emmie_B19 because she is a reader of this book haha a silent reader that doesn't comment but still reads this so yeah. C:

Chapter 14

DAY TWO OF PROJECT CONTINUES

Like seriously you need standing classes.

~Kelly

“Wait a minute here I only just met you, not to offend you in any way but I am not your girlfriend.” I say hurriedly.

“Guys, I’m joking seriously I just wanted to test out your reactions haha what I meant is like boy as a friend you know, like you and Jayden.” Alix replies smoothly.

“Us, friends? Maybe acquaintances but not friends… I think.” Jayden replies somewhat unsure.

“Uh, yeah.” I say.

Before we could continue to say anything Jason calls us all in to sit around a lit campfire.

“Ah it’s story time.” Alix says.

“What’s story time?” Jayden asks.

“Story plus time, storytime  Jayden it is a time when you tell stories.” I explain slowly.

“Ooooh, right.”

“The stories will be told in Greek so I’ll translate them to English for you guys to listen.” Alix says.

Alix started translating and I kind of tuned out and thought about returning home, I suppose I was a little homesick but at least I know that the time has stayed the same when we left so that no one would think that we were gone, which I suppose is a good thing. Sighing I finish my bowl of soup and smile at how I tricked Jayden into eating the hot chili one.

---------------------------------

“Rise and shine people we are going to watch the Olympics at the stadium today.” Alix shouts from outside the door.

I groan and turn around. Wait how did I get back into this room, I thought I fell asleep on the log while they were telling stories…

“And if you were wondering how you got back Kelly we kinda had to carry you back without you waking up.” Alix answers my question like he could read my mind.

“Oh thanks,” I reply and get up.

“Hurry up guys so we don’t miss the javelin through part of the Olympics.” Alix says.