March Break: Our Family Vacation on a Cruise to Hawaii

Riele prov.
So a month ago we decided that we need a vacation with the kids, so we decided to go on a cruise during march break. We found a cruise ship for March break to go to three Hawaiian islands. So it will be fun to see the different places we haven't been before. So Jace and I book the tickets already. Today is March break and I'm really excited because today is the day we leave for the cruise. I woke up at 7am because the cruise leaves at 10 o'clock in the morning. So I get up, and I make breakfast for the kids and Jace. I see you know was done cooking I see Jace coming down the stairs.
Jace: good morning.
Riele: good morning.
Jace walks over to Riele and gave her a kiss on the lips and Riele kissed back.
Jace: someone is excited this morning.
Riele: of course I'm excited. This is actually the first vacation as a family.
Jace: you're right. Remember how we were supposed to go to Canada for a vacation but we couldn't because you were pregnant with Elaina at the time I didn't want you to fly with your condition.
Riele: yup I remember that.
Jace and Riele laugh.
Jace: I can wait to spend time with you and the kids it will be fun.
Riele: yeah I know. I just can't wait.
Riele finish making breakfast and putting on the table. When she finished Ethan just came down the stairs run into the family room.
Ethan: mommy, daddy. Ethan yelled.
Riele: yes honey?
Jace: are you ok?
Ethan: no. I just have another bad dream.
Riele: what was it about?
Ethan: its was about daddy and his past. Daddy was dating someone else and it wasn't you mommy.
Jace: so that's not true. I would never cheat on your mother because I love her too death.
Ethan: then why do I keep having these bad dreams about you and mommy?
Riele: I don't know baby. But if it makes u feel any better you can sleep with us for the whole trip if it would help you with the bad dreams.
Ethan: yeah ok mommy.
Ethan goes to sit down at the table and then a few minutes later Elaina started crying.
Riele:I will grab her.
Jace: ok.
Riele gets Elaina and brings her downstairs. They eat breakfast and start to get ready.
Jace prov.
It's 8:30am and we just finished packing and we are putting stuff in the taxi. After that we get the kids ready.
In Ethan room
Jace: ok son lets get you ready.
Ethan: ok daddy.
So I get Ethan ready in this
(This is what Ethan wore)

So I get Ethan ready in this(This is what Ethan wore)

Jace:ok Ethan your all done. You can go play until we are ready to go.
Ethan: ok daddy.
Ethan runs to the family room.
Meanwhile in Elaina room
Riele: ok Elaina lets find something that's cute for you could wear.
Elaina smiles.
Elaina is 6 months now can she is just growing so fast now.
Riele: ok how bout this
(This it was Elaina wore)

 Riele: ok how bout this (This it was Elaina wore)