~Imagine #78~

WhatAFandom322: "Halloween <3"

-Imagine: Mark really wants to do cute couples costumes but Matt doesn't want to. Does Matt cave in? And if so, what do they dress up as?

-Imagine: Matt and Mark are at a Youtuber's Halloween Party. Matt compliments Mark's costume (it can be a vampire, werewolf, whatever you want) and Mark is nervously sweating because he really is that thing and it's not a costume. 

-Imagine: Mark and Matt carving jack-o-lanterns together.

-Imagine: Mark constantly changing his mind on what he wants to be until eventually Matt forced him to be something ridiculous and embarrassing. 

-Imagine: Mark and Matt playing a bunch of horror games on GTLive/the Markiplier channel to celebrate the spoopiest time of the year. Mark is unphased, since he's used to these games, however Matt can't sleep at night due to how scared/paranoid he is and he keeps getting nightmares. Mark tries his best to comfort his frightened lover. 

-Imagine: To celebrate Halloween and the one year anniversary of the Mangled MV, Nate offers to do a sequel with Mark as a special guest. Whether Mark is a victim, bystander or perpetrator is up to you...

-Imagine: All day, Mark tries to do things to scare Matt. The pranks and spoops become elaborate, yet Matt is unphased. Mark finally gets Matt at the end of the day when Matt is sitting in the closet recording at Mark comes in to tell him goodnight. 
Bonus: "I TRY TO SCARE YOU ALL DAY AND YOU GET SCARED WHEN I JUMPSCARE YOU DURING YOUR RECORDING?"
"WELL I WASN'T EXPECTING IT THEN!"

Feel free to add onto this list in the comments! And keep giving me requests!