Part 10 The War

After Chara said those words everyone took a moment to sink it all in. "Fine." Frisk said with an evilish grin on her face. And with a spark of bright red out came what looked to be frisk but with a dagger and bright red eyes. "Frisk, what happened to you.' Everyone said in unison, even Chara was surprised of the transformation. "This is who I am when I am angry and ready to hurt. You don't normally see this side of me because I don't keep those characteristics. I like to call it Controlled Chara." "I can't believe this." Toriel and sans uttered. "I have the powers of basically any one I want at that moment in time. You can say I am a GOD kind of. "Oh, no." Chara said under her breath.  "Everyone leave!" Yelled Controlled Chara. "Lets go you dang demon." Said Controlled Chara. As they ran at each other with knives in hand Controlled Chara picked up normal Chara with Sans's power and then smashed her in the ground a couple of times. "Ow." Chara said in pain. Then Controlled Chara used Undyne's strength and Toriel's fire balls and picked up Chara. But, Chara was to quick and she broke free and stabbed Controlled Chara in the chest. "Ah." Controlled Chara had said transforming back into Frisk. The others were watching the battle. "Frisk!" They yelled terrified. "That little brat." Sans and Undyne said with the intension of revenge. Then they both ran out of the house and in front Chara who was still injured from the start of the battle. "What do you *Cough* think you two are gonna do." 'We're gonna-" "STOP!" Asriel yelled having absorbed the other six souls and trans formed and into ASRIEL DREEMUR. "What?" Undyne, Sans, and Chara questioned. "Stop..." Asriel said again this time a little quitter. "Chara don't you know what you are doing." Asriel said trying to guilt her into stopping. "Well, not anymore I was just, I don't know." Chara said admitting defeat. "Well whatever your goal was I think it's time to stop. Come and join us it will be fun just like old times when it was just me you and mom and dad." "Yeah but it won't be that way I mean Frisk is I think dead and no one can forgive me with what I have done." Chara said sadly. "Of course we can forgive you, and don't worry about Frisk With some determination and healing magic from Papyrus and I she'll be fine. So will you come and join the family no matter how many members there are?" Asriel asked. Chara started to cry. "Asriel no they can't no one can forgive me after every last thing I've done, I don't even forgive myself." Chara said weeping. "Chara trust me yes we can everything will be fine." Asriel said convincingly. "Ok Asriel I trust you." So they picked up frisk and started waking toward the house. Everyone was happy seeing that Chara had turned good. And Frisk was happy to once she was healed up..... And after that day everyone's lives went back to normal and quite frankly everyone was just a little closer to each other.