Part 8 Charra is back + Something else

"Now where is that demon of a child." Said Toriel angrily. "Mom I thought I already told you we beat her." Said Frisk reassuringly. " Oh, right I forgot silly ol' me." said Toriel. [Back in the void.] "Oh they think they have beaten me but they have only wounded me a little." "I will be just fie in a few months to a year." "I swear that little brat Frisk will never get the better of me again." Chara said not only frustrated but promising. [Back in the real world.] "Hey Tori I was umm I've been wanting to tell you something." Said Sans. "Yes Sans?" Asked Toriel. 'Umm I don't know how to put this, so, uhh I kind of have had a crush on you since the day we met. I think you are pretty, smart, funny and I just wanted to know umm will you mary me?" Sans said as he dropped down on one knee and took out a giant diamond ring. "Sans I don't know what to say except..... Yes!!! Of course I will mary you." Toriel said excitedly jumping up and down. *Sans and Toriel kissed* "We will have the wedding Monday after we tell everyone!!" Frisk said. "Alright Frisk call a family meeting." Sans and Toriel said at the same time. "EVERYONE FAMILY MEETING!!!!" Frisk yelled so loud that everyone in the house heard it and so did Papyrus, Mettaton, and Asgore speaking that they were in there respective house holds. "What is it Frisk everyone said as they were coming into frisk's house living room. "We are getting married." Sans and Toriel said announcing it to everyone. "Yeah, and they are having the wedding on Monday." Frisk said in excitement. Everyone was speechless but, then they all started cheering "FINALEY!!" at the tip of there lungs. "Why is everyone so excited?" Asked Toriel and Sans. "Well you both have been showing signs that you like each other so, we are all happy to finally see it happen." "Oh ok then.' Toriel said.