Part 3: Me Too

Everyone knows the dreamy, bootylicious "All About That Bass" hit-maker Meghan Trainor. If you don't then I recommend that you stop reading this chapter. She has recently released a new smash single called Me Too which unfortunately has a few misunderstood lyrics. It has been described as being too confident and slightly snooty. Sadly, our role-model has been turned into a malicious and evil self-lover who is putting down the rest of society. But this is not true! Meghan Trainor is still our favourite superwoman, and after an in-depth analysis of Me Too, Meghan will return to being a role-model.

The first line of Me Too is "Who's that sexy thang I see over there? That's me, standin' in the mirror". Tragically, this is the most conceited and stuck up line in the whole song which is sadly situated at the start of the song. This therefore makes her former fans hate her. In actual fact, a true Christian has God inside of them. So when she says "that's me, standin' in the mirror", she actually sees God staring back at her. God was called upon because she needed to reconcile for saying "sexy" which is illegal in religion. If more people were aware of this true meaning, then everyone would love Meghan. The icy thing hanging around her neck is a crucifix necklace to remind her of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour's struggle during the Easter period. Her next line is "I thank God everyday that I woke up feeling this way." God does not support self hate, so obviously she is loving herself. She then goes on to say repetitively "If I was you, I'd wanna be me too", which goes out to every single person in the world. Everyone is jealous of her curvy body and of her religious nature. This is one of the most powerful choruses known to mankind, and Meghan strongly believes that it will continue to be powerful for the rest of eternity. 

The second verse is depressingly one of the worst verses to have ever been written. She says that she walks in like a dime piece. This is impossible and pitiful to her record label for allowing her to release this song. This makes the audience feel sympathetic towards her, so her former fans buy her music even though it is haughty. She goes straight to the VIP because All About That Bass made her a superficial superstar. Another tragic moment - and possibly the most tragic line in the song of all time - is the following line: "I never pay for my drinks". This is disgusting, shocking, desperate, bitter, arrogant, aggressive, and just plain embarrassing for Meghan. Without even realising, she just made herself a target for police and governments all around the world. Everyone is now fully aware that Meghan is a filthy thief and should be locked up for the rest of her life. Bartenders all over the world can now be on the look out for a bootylicious, blonde bimbo who never pays for her drinks.

Moving on from the devastation caused by the previous line, Meghan has her entourage behind her (probably checking out her bass). She tells Tom Cruise that her life is a movie which is a big fat lie because she does not have a film crew following her everywhere. She is slightly delusional in this part of the song because she believes that she is famous enough to have a television series similar to Keeping Up With The Kardashians. There is no evidence of a reply from Tom Cruise.

Meghan states "bless me baby, achoo". This is another unrealistic line in the song. A baby does not have the ability to speak, therefore making it impossible to be blessed by an infant. God does not bless people who fake sneeze anyway, so if for some reason she asked a baby to bless her after faking a sneeze, God would not conduct the blessing. She then says that no one does it like she do. What she is doing is unknown because she leaves it a mystery for her fans.

The rest of the song is a repetition of people wanting to be like her and her thanking God. This is a strong finish to the song as she chooses to use her powerful chorus to make up for the disappointing verses. This analysis should allow the public to stop hating on her, and make her become the most inspirational women to ever walk this planet.