Healing Spell

**My own spell!**

With Apollo being a god of medicine and health, let him help to heal you with this spell. Send your prayers up to him through this. Let him know you're hurt and need this.

What you need:
•1 stone off the ground (This acts as the earth part of the spell.)
•Belief
•Positive energy

Instructions:
1. Pick up the stone. Do not brush it off, do not rinse it off. This acts as the earth part of the spell.

2. Hold the stone in your hands. Do not close your hands together tightly. Instead, close your hands gently, leaving space for the energy.

3. Close your eyes and concentrate on what needs to be healed. Imagine a white energy glowing around the rock you are holding, and that white, positive energy flowing all the way from your hands, all the way up your arms, and all throughout your body, creating a bright white glow around you.

4. While imagining that with your eyes still closed, say this once:

Heal me quick and heal me fast,
dear Apollo please help me.
Send your healing through the stone and let the energy from the stone heal me.
So mote it be.

5. Open your eyes and keep the rock with you at all times for the rest of the day.

You should begin to heal.

**Note: Not all spells work for everybody!! Have faith and believe, however, because this may be the right spell for you!**