Elemental Protection

What you need;

•Belief
•Quiet outdoor space
•Voice
•Soil
•1 rock
•Air
•A cup of water

Instructions;

1. Stand on the ground with your feet firmly on it. Take in a few breaths of air and slowly exhale them. This will calm yourself down, as well as your mind.

2. Put your arms down and then sit on the ground. Take a handful of the soil.

3. With the soil in your hand, look at it and say, "You are everywhere I go, you hold me up. Let the element of earth protect me wherever I step."

4. Pick up the rock and then put it on top of the soil that is still in your hand. Say, "I am the rock, and you are the soil. The rock is held up by the soil. It is supporting it."

5. Then, pour a little bit of the water over the rock, and recite the words, "The water protects me, encasing that rock in a shield of water, like nothing can harm it now. Let the element of water protect me."

6. Take in a deep breath of the air before blowing that breath on the rock. This will give all those elements a part of you to be bound to.

7. Set the items from your hand down on the ground and then stand up. Brush your hand off if you want, and then say, "Let me be protected by everything and anything with these elements. Let the water enclose me in an imaginary bubble, the earth always holding me up. Oh, dear lords above, please. So mote it be, so mote it be."

You should begin to feel safer~