Controlling Air

**Not necessarily a spell either, but I figured this out on my own and it worked to pick up wind. I haven't become powerful enough to go farther than a bit of a breeze. Remember: use your magic for good, though.**

I have never shared this with anyone else besides a friend of mine that is interested in Wicca and Witchcraft like me. Trust me, this worked for me.

What you'll need:
•A clear, focused mind
•Belief
•An open and alone, quiet space outside

Instructions:

1. Meditate. (This step is optional, but it works better if you do!)

2. Close your eyes and focus on the wind. Imagine the feeling of it hitting your face and arms.

3. From your sides, slowly raise your arms up like you're making a snow angel in the air. Once you get them angled, (your arms shouldn't be straight up to the sky) keep that focus of the wind hitting your face. Focus on the wind blowing. Focus on it, and moving it.

The wind should pick up. If you're powerful enough, this will be easy and you can control it better, making it blow harder. Keep in mind not to make the wind too strong.

To stop the wind:

1. Open your eyes and cut off all focus of the wind and it blowing with you controlling it.

2. Simply drop your arms back down to your sides.

The wind should slow to a halt.

I don't remember how or when I figured this out, but it worked, and so I should share the joy with all of you.

Wind can be a powerful element. Be wary of that and be careful.

~Luna ☪️