chapter 3-skype time!

A/N: hope you guys liked last chapter. Thid one Ashley is introduced to Harry. Hope you like it.

*bell*

I rushed to my locker and put away my science book and binder I made sure I didnt have any homework so I could spend as much time with Rhylee and Harry as possible. I wonder if Rhylee did the same? Ah hopefully she did. If she didnt I would probably just talk to Harry while she does it. I got my backpack and head ou t front of the school to wait for Rhylee. I got out there only to realise she was waiting for me. And here I thought I had been hurrying.

"Lets go!" I squeaked. She smiled at me as I just laughed while we walked to my car that my parents baught for me last year for my 16 birthday. I got in the drivers side and sh e got in the passengers side. I started the car and made way to her house. Soon we arived at her hoyse and went Iinside.

"Mum! Im home! And Ashley is with me! Were going to my room! Call us down when supers ready!" She yelled. Honestly usually this would have almost burst my eardrums byt im used to it already.

"Okay!" Her mum yelled back. They do this alot. Like I swear ive never seen them talk face to face.

"Love you!" Rhylee yelled as we ran up the stairs.

"Love you too!" Her mum yelled back. We went into her badroom and straight to her laptop on her desk. She opened it and made me look away so she can type in her password. I still dont understand why she wont even let ME know what her password is. Seriously I am her BEST friend.

"So were going to skype Harry Styles! you ready?!" She asked. Honestly I was really nervous hut I wasnt gonna let her know that.

"Hell yeah! As ready as ill ever be!" I almost shouted but I knew if I yelled her mum might get suspicious. So I kept down a bit. She typed in his number and hit the call button soon THE HARRY STYLES appeared on her screen. Okay somebody get ready to catch me cause I think im gonna faint! Harry is my favorite out of all of them. Hers is Louis.

"Rhylee!" He yelled. Wow gis accent is sooooolkl hot!

"Hey Harry! Whats up? By the way this is Ashley! Remeber me talking about her?" She said. Aww sh e told him about me. Thats so swet. Oh wait she alreay told me she had spoken of me. Why am I si supriesed anyway she is my BEST friend. Of couree she would do that.

"Oh yes! I remember! Your even prettier then i imagined from what she told me about you!" Harry said. I think im blushing cause I reel hot. Or maybe thats a symptom of fainting. Because I mean seriously THE HARRY STYLES just called ME PRETTY! Wow! I myst he dreaming! Someone pinch me!

"Hey. Thanks." I said. Way to put it so casual Ashley. Good job.

"Anything for a beautiful girl like you!" He said. Okay now im beautiful. Yep th is has to be a dream

"Pinch me." I whispered into Rhylee's ear.

"What?" She whispered back.

"I think im dreaming. THE HARRY STYLES just called me BEAUTIFUL. Pinch me!" I demanded while still whispering. She pinched me and it hurt like crap.

"Oww!" I yelled. Harry looked surprised. I dont blame him.

"Okay I gotta do homework. You two just chat or something. " She said. I knew she would have homework. But yay I still get to talk to Harry.

"Okay." We said in unision. Wow! Haha! Were like twins! No not really. Im just kidding.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"Im 17 about to turn 18 on the 12 of next month. Im gonna have my party at the bar." I said.

"Ahh... 17... okay. And in September. Your almost an adult. And what bar? I love bars. Not as much as Niall but I get a few drinks here and there. I just need someone with me to make sure I dont drink too much." He said as I laughed.

"Well actually its just gonna be Rhylee and I. And were gonna drive to London and spend 2 weeks there. And a few of those nights we will go to Old Blue Last Pub. Especially on the 12 but yeah its just gonna be us." I said. Oh man just the thought of it gets me excited.

"You excited?" He asked. How could he tell?

"FREEDOM AT LAST!!" I yelled and he just laughed.

"Your pretty funny you know." He said

"I know. I mean thank you." I said clearly proud of myself. He just laughed at that also. Wow im able to talk to him like I do with Rhylee. I didnt think it was possible but we've been talking for like 20 minutes and I haven't fainted once! Im so proyd of myself!

"So... what do you wanna talk about?" He asked. Oh fuck. It was going so good so far. Now it just screwed up!

"Umm... honestly I dont know." I said. He looked disappointed.

"Ashley tell him about how you can do gymnastics." Rhylee piped in. Thanks Rhylee.

"Oh you do now do you?" He asked looking intrigued.

"Yeah . Umm... I can still do some pretty cool stuff but I quit a year ago. I didnt hav e ant time for it anymore. With school getting harder. I tried still doing it in high school. But after 2 years it was to hard. So I quit it." I said he again looked kinda disappointed at the fact that I had quit.

"Well after high school do you think you'll go back ?" He asked. Honestly I didnt think about after high school if I would rejoin.

"Im not quite sure actually. Maybe. I didnt think about it till now." I admitted.

"Im not sure I would still be able to find time for it and collage though." I said

"I could help you." He blurted out really fast. Wait did I hear that right?

"How?" I asked.

"I dont know. But I could find cc a way to help you through it. Like..." He said. He didnt look kike he knew what quite to say but it was cute the way he was offering.

"Umm... okay but im not quite sure what you could do." I agreed.

"Me too. Byt if theres any way I can help you. Then I wanna do it to help you." He said. Aww he's so sweet.

"Thank you." I said.

"You know I'd eeally like to meet you in person." He said. Omg!

"Same here." I said. Okay that probably sounded weird but whatever.

"Sometime we should meet up and hang oy t." He said. YYYYEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE!!!!!!!

"Sure." I tried my best to sound cool and nonchalant.

"Okay. Great. Do you have school tomorrow? " he asked. Why would he want to know plus tomorrows Friday so yeah I do.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Its getting late I should let you two get some sleep." He said. Alright fiest NNNOOOOO!!!! I didnt want him to leave! But also he's so sweet! He's thnking about us!

"Aww... kk fine. See ya later." I said sounding slightly dissapionted.

"Alright see you later bye." He said waving as Rhylee came back over to say goodbye

"Byeeee!!" Her and I said in unision waving at him. Then all of a sudden he disappeared off the screen and my heart sunk a little seeing him leave. Oh well. Because he does wanna see me sgain.