Hide and Seek

*****Flashback....Damon POV*****

“Hurry up little brother” I called to Stefan, we were heading off to a lake I found in the woods last time I was hunting.

“Why did I have to come!” he complained.

“Because I thought it is nice if we had a swim” I said.

“In the middle of the night” he said, hearing something, I immediately stopped Stefan by my side.

“Do you hear that?” I asked him.

“Yes…it sounds like…”

“Singing” I said cutting him off “come on let’s have a look” I said as we neared the lake, I saw a beautiful girl under the water fall in her white under dress, she was singing what sounded to be Latin, but I really didn’t care, she still sounded like an angel.

We were behind a bush at this moment so I decided to make my move; I stood up and headed towards the girl.

“Hello, I’m Damon” I said standing next to her in knee deep water; she seemed to be looking around.

“Uh…Bailey, my name’s bailey” she said extending her hand, I kissed it gently.

“Bailey” I said her hand still in my hand “what’s your real name, because I can see your eyes have wander to the plant right here” I said picking a leaf on the plant and dropping it at her feet, I looked up to see her smiling seductively.

“Sharp one aren’t you” she said taking a step closer so our noses were touching “it’s Alexandra” she said as I leant in, she touched my nose with her finger and did circles around me.

“You should think of a better hiding spot for your friend over there” she said rubbing my neck “my wolf dogs already after him” she said.

“SABER!” she yelled and a large black dog came from behind me. “Who sent you” she said holding a sharp object to my throat, it was a knife.

“What!” I said.

“You are telling the truth, I’m sorry cautionary presiders” she said touching my nose again, and then she whispered in my ear, “Tell your friend he can join us”.

I turned around to see Stefan standing at the waters bank, after they introduce themselves I picked her up by the waist and threw her in the water, we continued playing until she had to go.

“5 more minutes” I complained.

“No I must be going before the sun rises, but I promise we will meet again in the not to distend future” she said before hugging Stefan and politely kissing him on the cheek, and then to me.

“Come along saber, good by Salvatore, I will see you soon that I promise” and with that she was gone, leaving both of us baffled as a beautiful girl just walked away.

***Flashback over*****