Chapter 22

(2 month time skip)

By now Donald and Hillarys relationship had gone public.

As always, some people supported it and some didn't.

They didn't care about the haters.

They were both doing extremely well in the elections but were worried what would happen if one of them became president and the other didn't.

Hillary has already met Donald's children and they all love her.

Hillary spent most of her time with Donald. She even moved into his house.

They were closer than ever

Tonight was their date night.

Donald was taking her to Masa in New York City. (That's a restaurant, I googled fancy expensive restaurants in America and that's what came up so)

Donald told her to get dressed in her most expensive dress

So she did

And she looked stunning, she came out in a red dress with sparkly things on it and like 6 inch heels or something.

Donald was wearing his best suit and he had a red tie to match Hillarys dress bc couple goals or whatever that is.

They got someone to drive them in a limo.

When they arrived they saw many other fancy cars and people.

"This is my sort of place" Donald muttered.

He took Hillarys hand and lead her to the door.

There were butlers there that took their coats and showed them to their private table that was surrounded by a small waterfall and plants.

Donald pulled out hillarys chair for her and she sat down, then he sat down opposite her.

The butlers poured them fancy wine then took their orders.

They ordered fancy things that costed way too much money and then ate them.

Donald paid the cheque then they got into their limo and drove home.

They made small talk in the back of the limo on the way home.

Then when they arrived home they got changed into their pyjamas.

Then hopped into bed.

They snuggled up to each other.

And fell asleep.

Just how it's supposed to be.

~~~~

This is the longest chapter ever I think. I'm in the car on my way home from Sydney, I went to slfl and it was incredible.

ALSO WE HIT 1K READS THATS SO AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH.

There will be maybe one more chapter and then the epilogue, thanks for reading.

Stay happy, I love you

-Andie