Chapter 8

Okay so I just want to apologise for this chapter. I live in Australia as I may have mentioned so I don't know how some stuff works.

~~~~

D O N A L D

Donald's smile widened as he looked at the lady in front of him. He shifted on his feet awkwardly.

"Soooo" Donald said.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" She asked

"Sure, how about Starbucks?"

Then they walked to Starbucks. When they got there they opened the doors and everyone stared.

You don't have two presidential candidates in the same room as you very often.

Donald and Hillary order drinks then go and sit at a table. They make small talk until their drinks arrive.
Once they're finished Donald pays and they walk out hand in hand .

"Where do you live?" Donald asks.

"A mansion on a large hill" Hillary responds.

"Want me to drive you home?" Donald asks.

"Sure" she says.

And then they drive to Hillary's house. When they pull up Donald hesitates.

"So about this whole thing" Donald sighs. "I don't think this will work" he states

Hillary was confused and hurt. "Why not?" She asked.

"Well I just got out of marriage" Donald sighs

"Oh" Hillary says quietly

"I'll just go then" she says then she walks out the door

"Shit" Donald muttered. "She was super hot and I'm such an idiot"

~~~~

I'm going to be honest, I really hate this book. That's why I don't update very regularly anymore. I will finish it but don't expect me to update it that regularly.