Tah Takening

CHPT 4: Top Hat Doge 

We took 2 Cates. Boy were they ticked. Oh well. We need all of the information we can. If he doesn't we start chewing on him. We all wanted to kill him if he didn't give any information. It's true though. He wouldn't budge.

Nerd Cate said "I'll tell one thing. F**k you!"

I pulled one of his limbs he didn't care. He was carefree. I wanted to pull the limb off of him! We all were pulling some sort of limbs on him. Until I accidentally pulled a limb off of him. He was immediately dead. We screwed up big time. We were wanted because the other cate ran away.

"Who let him go!" Cool Doge said.

Top Hat Doge said "Not Me!"

A random voice came in. "I did."

It was Pop-tart Cate. We are so dead. Great. We're really were wanted big time for murder! We have to get out of here! Like now! If not we will be dead or in the pound any minute. That's just because thousands of people know where we live! That is not so funny. 

We decided to run away. It took to long to get there! Oh well. At least were at some place safe. 

Top Hat Doge said "Who didn't lock the door? We wouldn't be in this mess if some one did!"

Cool Doge said "Stop! We're supposed to be brothers! Not people who hate each other!!

He was right we were supposed to be brothers. I just wish that some one loc---.

Top Hat Doge said "Huh? Where am I? Hello? Anyone there?"

Pop-tart Cate said "You killed one of my men! You will be tortured now... this was your choice. All yours!" 

I physically tried to run. He hit my paw with a metal bat. I knew something was coming. Let the torturing begin. Until something happened.

Ghost Doge came in and said "If someones going to scare him its gonna be me!"

He pretty much went through him and took control of his body. He unlocked me from the chair and then he damaged Pop-tart Cates body. He started eating his body and then other parts. He also ruined his house! We were glad he was back...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: EASTER EGG IS IN THIS CHPT! MUST READ PARANORMAL 'DOGE'TIVITY!