Giving up...

Chpt. 5 = Top Hat Doge

We knew we couldn't get any evidence or anything. Really... we tried our hardest. We just couldn't get the info. Why! Why!!!!!!!! We were all just sitting there just fine until it was night. We all went to bed. I heard the door creak but I thought it was the wind. Ghost Doge whimpered. I thought he was having a nightmare. Then the unthinkable.

Top Hat Doge said "Huh? Where am I? Am I dead? Why is it so dark!"

Ghost Doge said " Top Hat? Is that you?"

Top Hat Doge said "Yah it's me. You know where we are?"

Ghost Doge said " No I thought you knew considering you know not to bother me during my damn sleep!"

We knew what was happening in then. Pop-Tart Cate took us or one of the cates. We both realized that something was going on. We were trapped too. Oh well. 

Ghost Doge said "Wait... I'm stuck. Do you think that the cates took us? I do."

Top Hat Doge Said "Yup... It's the cates. We might die. Maybe one of us will die. That's not so great."

We heard someone come in. It was Combat Doge. He was like the terminator but not. He didn't have the accent. Well he came in raising hell. Kinda true tough. It's about to go down. 

Combat Doge said "Here we go boys. I got you."

Top Hat Doge and Ghost Doge said "Damn! This is good! We're going to win boys!"

He will be there any minute the cates is what I'm talking about...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

NOTE: COMBAT DOGE IS victor503994! HE WILL ALSO BE IN CHPT 6 THE LAST ONE OF THE BOOK.