Cates Are Wowed...

CHPT 3: NARRATOR Top Hat Doge

Cool Doge was right. They were coming. It was Pop-tart Cate. He was coming for all of us. There was only 4 of us a the time. We wished there was more of us but there wasn't. I can't believe we might die. Well one of us. Who knows. Honestly. Whilst I was wearing my 'Cool Doge' hat I realize the Cates were us. Just opposite gender. I think. Right? 

"Yup they are!" Cool Doge said.

He wanted his sweg glasses. Well the Dat Boi Tois took his glasses. He was furious. Though we made it through the Dat Bois that doesn't mean that we aren't going to die. They will more likely kill us. Maybe we will tear their limbs apart. Its a little bit gory. Well we've done it before. I hope. Without my hat its not so great. I have to have it.

Pop-tart Cate said "Give up the land and we'll leave."

Cool Doge and Mustache Doge said "No!"

Top Hat Doge said "Guys I got a plan. I'll text it to you!"

--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--

Doge-Mobile                                                              4:19                    %62   WiFi  *** New Notification

Text Alert!

Top Hat Doge

The Plan is to say yes but come back when they are sleeping. Then take a Cate or 2 and torture them. So we will probably also brain wash them.

--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--

Cool Doge said "Alright sounds very good."

Mustache Doge said "Fine. Even though I don't want to get hurt."

Top Hat Doge said "We aren't going to get hurt!"

I was thinking in my head will this work?!? I know it will. We have to be very quite. Maybe a disguise. It will probably be just a Cate face they think anyone wearing a Cate face is a cate. I think they are stupid. I know. Lot's of people tell me. Even Dat Boi's were going in. Oh well. Its time...