Chapter 12

The sun and the moon is missing?! 

"North?! Look up at the sky!!" I yelled as I grabbed my boomerang from my backpack. 
"Oh, the time has come, y/n! Be prepared!!" North yelled and attacked the king. "For what?!" I yelled and the king laughed. "Didn't you tell her? Well, princess, when the sun and the moon are nowhere to be seen, you get your powers~" he said and made his way towards me. "W-Well that's a lie, because I have a pendant!" I said and took my pendant and showed to him. 

But the pendant had lost all its power, and the ring to.. Cassandra.. "Oh don't be so sad, they weren't there in the beginning after all" he said and stepped in front of me. "What do you know about that?!" I said and looked up at him. "Well" he said and bent forward, his mouth right next to my ear. "I killed them" 

I pushed him off me and grabbed a cookie from the jar in my backpack. Of course I left them in the oven for too long so they were hard as metal. I threw t in his face, causing him to have a nosebleed. "YOU ASSHOLE!!" Everyone thought it was said from him, but those words came from my mouth. "They were there from the beginning, well not right beside me, but in my heart! You know why? Its because I believed in them!" I yelled and threw an another cookie at him. 

"Of course I didn't know they were 'The sun' and 'The moon', but I knew they were there!" I said, now the tears were streaming from my eyes. "Its a lie!! They never cared about you!" he yelled and grabbed my arm. "Just because you didn't believe in yours, doesn't mean I don't believe in mine!" I said and spitted in his face. He growled and threw me towards a tree. 

Out of reaction, I felt light as a feather and did a little flip, landing perfectly on a branch on the tree. "You little brat, comer here!!" the king yelled and ran towards me. Thanks god that Jack made ice appear in front of him, causing him to fall. I gave a thumbs up to Jack and he winked at me back. We both laughed and then remembered he can get up again. Just when he got up, light surrounded me and lifted me up. 

I got panic and tried to get out of the light, but it was no use. North stood there, speechless. The light got into two pieces, a yellow one and a blue one. "Holy Russia" North spoke and took off his hat and bowed, along with everyone else. "Welcome back, Queen Sun and King Moon" North spoke and looked up at me. I looked to my sides, first seeing a woman with (h/c) long hair, with yellow eyes smiling at me. To my right was a man with brown hair and (e/c) eyes. 

He had tears in his eyes and looked at my pendant. "My little y/n.." he said and looked at me. "Father, Mother.." I said and began to tear up. "Oh my god" I said and hugged them both. "I've missed you so much" My mother said and looked at my (h/c) (h/l), bursting her fingers through it. "Long time no see North" Mim said and got us down. When my feet met the floor, the whole place lit up. 

"See now why you were thrown out of this place, look what you've made" Bunny said and looked at me. I knew he didn't meant it the bad way, but I know what he mean, I could tear up this whole world if I do something wrong. "What's wrong with her" Mim said and laughed with North. I looked at my mom, seeing her eyes tear up every time she looks at me. "Mom, what's wrong?" I said and wiped away her tear. "I'm so sorry about Casandra" she said and held my hand. "Its okay, she wanted this" I said and looked at Jack, seeing him made my heart skip a beat. 

"Hey, eyes away from that boy or you could end up like your father and me" she said and laughed. "It wont happen, and besides, we're not the opposite of each other" I said and smiled, my eyes never leaving Jack's. He looked at me and blushed right away. "y/n, what the evil king told you.. Do you think you can handle so much power?" Sun asked and cupped my cheek with her one free hand. "If I get the right help, yes" I said and smiled. "You don't know how much power you will have.. Honey, you can do everything with so much power" Sun said and smiled. 

"I don't want to use my powers for bad, I'm not even sure I'll use the powers" I said with a little laugh. "y/n, of course you'll use your powers! You're the most powerful guardian IN THE WORLD!" North said and yelled the last part. "I don't change with those powers!" I said and glared at North. "But I will help you guys, of course" I said and turned around, facing Jack. "You're the one who reunited my family" I said and looked at my parents. 

"Mim, Sun.. Its time" North said and looked at Mim. "y/n, are you ready?" my father said and touched my shoulder. "Y-Yes.." I said and mom stood behind my and my father in front of me. They held out their hands and the whole ground glowed along with the sky. The guardians had to cover their eyes. Their powers went straight into my heart and I felt myself getting powerful. 

Once they were finished, they disappeared into the sky, going back to the sun and the moon. 

"Thanks mom, thanks dad"