Eyebrows

i forgot to do my eyes part before foundation whoops sorry lol

There are many eyebrow products you can use to fill in your eyebrows. There's brow pomade, brow powder, brow pencil, brow gel etc.
Use a colour that matches your brows, it's okay to use half a shade lighter.
When using pomade, powder or gel use a thin slanted brush for precision.

Don't use too much otherwise your brows will look over the top and too dark. (This is how i prefer drawing my brows you guys might have different ways and that's okay.) Draw a line on the bottom of your brow and blend it upwards using a spoolie. Don't draw the line from the beginning of your brows, leave a space for the light hairs at the front so you can have a nice fade. then draw a line at the top of the brow, again missing the front and blend downwards using your spoolie. Set your brows with clear brow gel or clear mascara. this helps them slay and stay all day. next carve out your brows with concealer or your foundation if you want. I prefer using foundation above the brow and then a lighter shade of concealer below the brow. if you want to neaten up your brows, go ahead and use a spoolie to brush through the brow.
i don't have a favourite brow product atm bc I use a cheap ass brow pencil from Poundland and brow gel from Primark but I'm gonna buy either the Nyx pencil or Maybelline brow satin.