The R.F.A. Team

707 was hacking for the R.F.A. and you were watching his hands glide across the keyboard like he would if he were to play the piano. He finishes and you see sweat on his forehead. "That was very impressive 707!" You smile and 707 glances at you. "It's nothing that a young hacker like I can do!"

You giggle as he signs into Mystic Messenger and as you see the app name on the screen you stop giggling. "Is that... Mystic Messenger?" His fingers suddenly stop and he turns to you. "How do you know what this app is? It's only for R.F.A. members only." He stands up and you begin to move back as he leans into you looking at you with a stern face.

"I just found it while looking through my app store!" You yell just as you hit the wall of the room. 707's eyes widen with shock. "How could this be. I made it so, no one, but us could log in to it." You begin to shake as 707 continues to think out loud. "(Y/N) you said you were just scrolling through your app store, right?"

You nod still shaking a bit. "Mind telling me what happened when you opened it up?" You sallow and think to yourself for a moment. 'Can I trust 707 now?' You make your decision.

"I was messaged by a man named Unknown and he was calling me his friend. He said that he found someone's phone and wanted me to go to, this address." You put your head down in shame after your last sentence because you knew now that he was not the enemy. "I see. Thank you for your cooperation (Y/N)." He gestures you to the computer and brings you a chair. "Could you maybe pull up the app on your phone. I need to introduce you to the team of R.F.A."

You nod and pull up Mystic Messenger on your phone. A chat room opens up.

Yoosung: 707! Your here!

Yoosung: Wait... who is (Y/N)?

707: She's our newest member

Yoosung: WHAT!? Aren't you supposed to tell the team first before you decide that kind of thing?

707: I was in a sticky situation with her okay!

Zen: Oh! A girl!

Yoosung: Oh no... here comes Zen the actor...

Zen: Send me a picture of her!

707: No!

Yoosung: Excuse me miss but um... would you mind saying hello?

(Y/N): Hello...

707: Awe! My little girl is growing up already! Learning her first words!

You glare at him. "What? I can't make simple jokes?" You sigh and giggle.

Zen: Why hello there my love!

Yoosung: Zen... please stop...

Jaehee: Yes. Please stop Zen. It is not appropriate to flirt with a member, even though it was only on 707's terms, it is still not appropriate.

Jumin: Yes, Jaehee is very correct Zen

Zen: Okay, yes. You are right

707: So, (Y/N) is still a member even though I didn't talk to you guys first?

Jumin: Yes. Since V trusts you more then all of us she can stay a member.

You become curious of the name V. "Hey 707 who is V?" He looks up for a moment to explain. " V is the head of R.F.A. since Rika, our original head passed. Rika and V were lovers at the time and Rika wanted to do some good so she made the R.F.A." You nod.

"I see."

Jumin: Well, I am guessing (Y/N) is with you at Rika's place, right?

707: Yes... I am sorry

Jumin: That's fine for now. As long as V comes quickly and confirms it's okay. For now just sit tight for V

707: Okay

You both sign off for now...

What will V say? What does the R.F.A. hold for you? Hope you have enjoyed this chapter. See ya in the next one!