The Party

It has been a month since Seven and you have been planning the party and today was the day you would be meeting the other members. You and Seven hoped nothing bad would happen to your relationship when the members found out. "You ready Y/N?" You sighed in front of Seven. "No..."

You pouted out your lips as Seven lean close to your face. Your cheeks started to blush as he smirked. He stole a kiss on your cheek and you headed off in your formal clothing. You had rented a small yet fancy mansion for the party. You hoped it was good enough for V and the rest of them. Seven kept trying to reassure you during planning it so almost too good for the party, but it still bother you.

"We're here! Oh, that's V!" Seven put a huge smile on for both you and V as he ran out of the car. You saw a man with blue hair that was so light it was almost green. It was V. Then you hear a scream as you get out of the car to greet V.

It was a blonde young looking boy. It was yoosung. No doubt about that. He ran to V the same way Seven did, but in a more childish way.

V shook them off as he greeted me. "You must be Y/N. I am V." I nodded as I spoke. "Yes I am and it is nice to meet you V. Thank you for letting me be apart of this." He smiled and nodded.

We walked in as a group and waiting for guests to arrive and the other members. "Hey, um, V. Can I talk to you about something before this all start?" You overhear Seven struggle to talk to V. He was going to tell V about you are him. "Yes, what's up Seven?"

"Y/N and I are dating." Seven spat out of no where like a child would try to tell his own mother about his new middle school girlfriend. "Seven... I accept it, but please do protect her. I am not responsible if something happens." Seven was happy until he heard V's saddening end statement. "I will protect with all my heart."

Seven walked away in gloom and you ran to him. "Seven Seven, I heard the conversation it's okay. Nothing bad will happen to me I promise you that okay." You grip on Seven's suit as you try to get him to look at you. You saw his eyes change from colorless pools to striking golden color. You couldn't help, but to reach for a kiss from him.

"This is why I love you Y/N." He whispered to you. You smirk and loosen your grip from his suit to attend to the party. It was went on as a normal formal party until a surprise came up.

It was...