Chapter 2: Field Trip

The month passed by quickly. It was now March seventh. It was a Sunday. The day before the field trip. I wasn't looking forward to it. We were going to a museum, one based upon Greece to be exact. After the day was over, I went to sleep.

  I was at the Greek museum, but I knew it wasn't real. It was a dream. I heard cracking and a column fell crushing the one I cared for most, Anaki, my crush.

 I woke, sweating like ape in a heat wave. (Simile!) Again, I couldn't help, but feel as though it would happen. "Why do I keep having this dream?..." I ask myself.

  Later after the bus ride...

 We were touring the outside like in my dream. I feel as though everything stopped and saw the dream again, the crack, and the collapse, but I felt as though I wasn't in reality... Everything went back to normal, to reality. I wasn't paying attention to the tourer (Is that the correct name for them?). I heard a crack.

  I look at the column that collapsed in my dream and alternate reality. It was trembling and ready to fall on the spot that Anaki was standing at. "Watch out!" I tackle my crush right before the column crashed and created a pillar like crater.

  She stares at the pillar then me. "Y-you saved me" she said astonished. Everyone started to gasp. I also started to blush as our faces were close enough to kiss. I then backed up as fast as i could.

  "Uhh... Ummm..." Gah, what do I say. "Umm, soooo. How about we all go back to school..."

  "No school for the rest of the day, enjoy your safety thanks to this young lad." my history teacher announced. "Especially you, Anaki."

  She started to blush, "Y-yea." Why'd she blush?