Chapter 3: Questions

OK, so quick recap of last chapter. Kin, our main character, somehow saw the pillar collapse before it happened.  Thanks to this, he was able to save his crush, Anaki.

  I was at my house thinking back on the events of the morning. It was 1:19 right now, still waiting for an answer that might help explain it. Yet, of course nothing was coming to mind. "Gah, I give up there's no possible answer to explain it!" I yell. I heard knocking at my door. "Be right there." I hope this is important.

  I open the door and see the one I love most. "H-hi, Kin." Anaki whispered.

  "H-hi." I stutter from the surprise I gotten at my door.

  "May I talk to you?" she asked politely.

  "Y-yea, sure..." Still shocked, I wonder what possible reason she would have to come here.

  "Thank you."

  "Umm... Soo, what did you want to talk about? If you want to sit, just sit on either the couch or chair."

  "Al-alright." she sat on the couch and continued. "I just want to talk to you about the... Event earlier."

  I hesitated, "Uhh... I don't really know what to say... I guess it was just instincts, but when I heard the cracking. I just kinda tackled you..."

  "No, no. It's OK, I actually wanted to talk about something a little different..." she hesitated. She started to blush. "I wanted to say that I...... N-never mind."

  "It's OK take your time, whatever you want to say doesn't need to be said right now. Anaki how 'bout we take a walk?"

  "Yea, that's fine."

  We walked out of my house and walked around the neighborhood.