Akward moment (Chapter six)

You sneaked to the park and saw Lucy and her friends Christina and Ashley you sat right next to a trash can and watch them Lucy said "Ok Girls we have to ruin Dawn Because she all over my MAN!!" They both said "ok" you almost freaked and you said in your mind "OMG THEY PROBABLY WANT ME DEAD" then you sat there quietly and all of them were SMOKING And you almost coughed you saw a guy that went past Then and asked them for a (YOU PROBABLY KNOW) And the Girls Said ( Ashley)"EWWWW NOOO" Then the boy walked away. you have been spotted from Christina then here comes the awkward moment (Christina)"UHHHHH Why ARE YOU DOING HERE THIS IS OUR SPOT AND WHY ARE YOU BEHIND THE TRASH CAN" YOU RAN AS FAR AS POSSIBLE TO GET AWAY!!!! Then you stopped at a tree near Tyler's House you see him  walk in the kitchen and then the living room and another room you saw him look out the window and saw you sitting in his lawn and then he walked outside and said (Tyler) "HEY What are you doing out this late" You didn't tell him about the girls at the park Except you told him this (You) "I just wanted fresh air that's all also to go see you" He went back inside and grab a jacket then went back outside to give it to you"He said (Tyler)"Uhh you better get going home just take the jacket with you" you said your goodbyes and left you see him walk back inside you keep walking until you reach the house.You unlocked the door and went inside on the table there was a note and a piece of Cake.You read the note and it said (Note)"Hun luv you enjoy your cake"And it was from your Mom you grab the cake and went up stairs and sat on the ground and watch Steven universe.And after you went to sleep.