More Family?

[WARNING, SOME NASTINESS. THIS CHAPTER IS RATED 'M' FOR MATURE]

~Maka's POV~

"Kid?" I was woken up by a moving bed. I assumed it was my husband.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." It was Kid. He laid down next to me and put his arm over me. "Go back to bed Maka."

"Wait, is Raven still in the tree house?" I asked, slurring my tired words.

"Yeah, she is. I tried to get her to her room but she won't budge." He said, burying his head into my neck. I shook him off of me.

"Kid, get her out of there!" I said, trying to dodge his kisses. He stopped and sighed.

"Maka, she knows. About everything." He said, sitting up. I sat up with him and gave him a confused look.

"What? What does she know?" I asked, thinking of the things she shouldn't know.

"She knows about Vesta. Turns out, she's able to see lost souls." He said. I gave him an angered look.

"And how the hell does she even know about Vesta!?" I yelled. He rubbed the back of his neck. He got up and faced me.

"Well, lately I thought I was going crazy. Now, I realized that Vesta is back and she's haunting me. She's a lost soul and only me and Raven are able to see her. Don't get mad! I didn't tell you because I really thought the pills weren't working!" He said, putting his hands up to defend himself.

My eye twitched. "Maka-" I grabbed my book next to me on the nightstand.

"Wait honey, what are you doing!?" Kid yelled. Before he could get away, I got him on the head.

"Chop!" My husband fell in the floor, bleeding and twitching. I got up and loomed over him.

"What do you mean, Vesta is back!? How long and why didn't you tell me!? I'm your wife!" I was so mad I chopped him again.

"For about week." He answered. Still on the floor, he rubbed his head. "My head hurts." He finally stood and looked at me. I crossed my arms and was about to storm out and get my daughter but he stopped me.

"Kid, let go. We have to talk to her about this!" I yelled, trying to get out of my husband's grasp. He picked me up and pinned me on my back on the bed.

"She won't even talk to me. She's not going to speak with you either." He said while I trying to get myself free. Granted, Kid got a LOT muscular over the years but he still had the same attitude on him. He waved his hand and the door to the room closed.

"Kid, we have to do something! We can't let this go by! What if Vesta gets her while she's in the tree house!?" I said. He started kissing my neck while his hands wandered.

"I put a spell on the tree house. No lost soul or anything negative can get in." He said in between kisses. He cupped my ass and squeezed. I needed answers and my husband was busy helping himself.

"Kid, not now. We have things to figure out-OH~!" I purred as his fingers went traced my underwear. He began to kiss my neck again.

"Shhhh. We'll figure it out in the morning. Right now, I just want to make love to my wife." He began to undress me. I was completely naked under him. His hands went everywhere while I stripped him of his clothing.

"F-fine. I'll kill y-you in the morning-AH~!" His fingers went in me and he started to pump. He kept pumping and I almost climaxed but then he stopped and smiled, which angered me. I gave him a 'really?' look.

"What's wrong?" He said in a seductive tone. I slapped his shoulder, jokingly. He was teasing me and I hated it. "Maka~! You just have to tell me what you want~!" He sang. He was teasing me more and it was driving me insane.