3. Girl Problems

COUNT HOW MANY TIMES IT SAYS ANDREA'!!!
Hailey's POV

I woke to arms wrapped around waist and hair in my mouth.

"What the hell Andrea'." She needed to tame that damn mess.

"Shut up. You know my hair tastes good." She joked. "Let's get some breakfast."

We got up from the bed and walked into the kitchen. She got the cereal and I got the bowls. I waited until she was done pouring her cereal to pour mine. I threw a couple of pieces of cereal at her.

She grabbed some of her cereal and threw it back at me. We began to have a cereal war. She ran over to the couch and I jumped on top of her with more cereal in my hand. She threw cereal in my face. We ran out of cereal so I tickled her.

"Stop, stop... I'm sorry. Please stop." She laughed

"Shhh." We quickly stopped and turned our heads and it was Hannah. She brightly smiled at us still in her clothes from last night. "Be quiet, please."

We got up and walked into my bedroom. When we walked in Jacob was sitting on the edge of my bed looking down at his phone.

"Hey." I grabbed his phone out of his hand and turned off his screen. I straddled his lap and Andrea' went underneath the covers and laid her head against the pillows.

"What's up baby." He said as he rested his arms around my waist.

"Nothing, Andrea' and I got kicked out of the kitchen because we were playing." I said

"What were you girls doing?"

"Throwing cereal." I said with a grin on my face. He leaned in and kissed me. I fought for dominance knowing he's going to win, I gave up. I slipped my tounge into his mouth and he gently sucked on it.

"Okay, quit the lovey dovey shit." Andrea' said, interrupting us. I got off of Jacob's lap and stood in front of him. "Thank God."

"Let's go get something to eat." I wined. Jacob got up and said

"Come on Andrea'."

"You guys go. I think I'm fine right here." Jacob walked over towards her and pulled the covers from off of her. He grabbed her by the waist and gladly walked out the room and I just stood there and watched.

Jacob turned back around. "Coming?" He asked

"Put me down right fucking now." Andrea' whispered yelled because she knew the girls were sleeping. He walked into kitchen and sat her down. I got the cereal from off of the counter that Andrea' and I left from earlier and poured some into our bowls that we also left out. He then did the same for himself.

After we finished our cereal, we put our bowls into the sink.

***

Everyone in the house was awake. We were all getting ready to leave. Me and my friends going one place and Hannah and her friends are going to another place.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked Andrea'. We were leaving to go out. We didn't know where we were going but we just wanted to leave the house.

"Yeah, I just have to put my shoes on." After she got her shoes on I grabbed my phone and keys. Then we headed out of the door.

***
We were at a restaurant waiting for our food to come. I was sitting next to Andrea' and Jacob was sitting across from me.

"So, Hannah is going out of town this weekend right?" Andrea' asked me

"Yeah, for Taylor's birthday."

"Can we go and visit your parents? I miss them and so do you."

"Sure I mean, she's only going to be gone for the entire weekend and not coming back until Monday night."

"I think this a good idea. But, what if she comes home earlier than expected?" Jacob asked

"She's more likely to come home Tuesday morning. I think it's a great idea. We can tell her that we were at a party." I said

***

We finished our food and Jacob was setting the money down. We got up from our seats and walked to Jacob's car.

"I have to drop you both off at home because my mom is sick. So Andrea' where are you going?"

"With Hailey." She said I was happy because I did not want to go home alone.

The drive there was quick. We took the elevator to the apartment because we are to lazy to walk. The apartment door was unlocked so I knew someone was home.

"I could have killed every single one of you." I said as I was walking into the kitchen with Andrea' following behind me. "Can you lock the door?" I asked Andrea'.

"Olivia I told you to lock the door." Hannah said.

"Well it's not my fucking fault that you didn't want to stop at a damn store so I could piss."

"Language" Andrea' said and we all began to laugh

"Where's Jacob?" Hannah asked

"His mom is sick so he had to go home."

"Andrea' and I are going to a party this weekend."

"I have to go." Daija said.

"Wait, why are you leaving?" Lexa asked

"Someone's outside waiting for me." Daija replies back as she walks out the door and slams it shut.

"Well, what's wrong with that bitch." I said.

"You're so fucking rude Hailey." Hannah said like I cared.

"She must be on her period." Andrea' whispered to me.

"Who do you think is outside waiting for her?" Olivia asked.

"Probably Kyle. I mean he is her boyfriend." Lexa said.

"Let's just drop the topic." Hannah said.

"Damn, is she on her period to." Andrea' joked again

"I used to think she had her period everyday, when we were in highschool." I said, remembering the time when I asked my mom was Hannah was this mean because of her period.

"Good times." Not knowing I said that out loud

"What?" Hannah asked

"Nothing, just memories."

"What's wrong with you?" Lexa asked. "We just wanted to know."

"Nevermind, what party are you talking about?" Hannah asked Andrea' and I.

"The one this Saturday at some random house." Andrea' said before I could answer

"Okay, just make sure you come home safely."

"Okay, mom and I'll put my seatbelt on also." I said in a childish tone.

"You're so childish." Hannah said

"Well... Someone did give birth to me and they call me their child so I'm pretty sure that makes me a child and what is a child better at doing than being childish." I said and Andrea' and I burst out into laughter.

"Bitch."

"Your mom." I said being childish

"I know." Then we all start bursting into laughter.

***
A/N
Thanks SO much for all the support love you guys!!!!