5. Going Home

Hailey's POV

Today was the day. We are all going to see my parents. Well not all of us; just Andrea', Jake and I. One little thing, I didn't tell my mom that Hannah wasn't coming. I know my mom really wanted to see her but. Hailey didn't want to the both of them.

We were currently putting our bags into the trunk of Jake's car

"Here." I said handing Jake my bag. He took my bag out of my hands and sat it carefully on top of another bag.

"Okay, I think that is everything. Are you both ready?" Jake asked Andrea' and I.

"Yup, but before we actually start leaving town we should get some ice cream." Andrea' stated.

 "I think that she's right." I agreed.

"Ugh, fine. Only because its a nice day and I'm kind of hot." 

Awww... little Jakey doesn't want to admit that he just wants ice cream." Andrea' teased.

Eventually we got into the car. I sat in the back with Andrea' and Jake was in the drivers seat. Obviously. When we reached the ice cream shop, we all got out and walked into the shop. The line wasn't that so we stood off to the side and looked at the menu.

"So what are you getting?" I asked Andrea'

"Probably mint chocolate chip on a waffle cone." As usual, every time we come here she gets the same flavor. Every. Single. Time.

"Maybe you should try something new." 

"And if I don't like it?" she said with a smirk on her face.

"I wont ever ask you to try something new again... for the rest of the year."  

"Nope, I'm sorry but I won't go against my will to try a new flavor of ice cream.

"Fine. Then I'll get something new." I said trying to make her change her mind.

"Its not going to work." She walked over to the line and I followed behind her.

"You both know what you want." Jake asked us.

"Yeah, what flavor are you getting?" I asked him.

"Cookies and cream." 

"Well unlike you and Andrea' I'm trying something new." 

"Which one though?" Jake asked. 

"Butter pecan." I've never tried it but it sounds good.

"Unfortunately, I hate pecans so I wouldn't be able to tell you if it was good or not." 

We were next in the line and the lady behind the counter asked "What can I get for the three of you?"

"Can I please have mint chocolate chip on a waffle cone?" Andrea' said with her nicest manners.

"I'll have butter pecan please. In a bowl." I said moving down the line so she could scoop my ice cream.