Chapter 3

Hanji's POV

       I raced down the hallway to Levi's office with the paperwork all filled out. I knocked on the door and heard, "name and purpose." I hesitated. "Hanji Zoë I have paperwork." Here was silence and I heard Erwin's voice "go ahead and let her in." I stood there in awkward silence for about 2 minutes. "Come in" Levi's voice sounded cold and could rip right through your soul. I opened the door to see the jacket I had put on his back had gone to the seat, Erwin was standing over Levi. Levi looked like he was about to explode.
        Erwin looked at the papers in my hands. "What is this?" I almost jumped. Not many people scared me but Erwin was one. "L-Levi accidentally left his paperwork in my lab..." Levi's face lit up but then went back to his normal scowl. Levi slowly stood up, "sorry about that Hanji, Erwin just came by to pick it up. So please give it to him." I slowly handed the papers to Erwin. Without even saying anything Erwin left and shut the door behind him. "Oh my, Levi what just happened?" I sat down in one of the two chairs facing his desk. "Honestly I don't know. Hanji did you do all my paperwork? I m-mean I appreciate it but you did it all?!?!" He stared at me shell shocked. "Yeah I did." He sat down and for about an hour I told him all the plans I had made and luckily I didn't do anything stupid! Yay!