Տí×Եҽҽղ : Horror Movies [ вяυ¢є вαииєя ]

[ a/n - i'm gonna try to write one for bruce??? sorry if i don't really get his personality right jgsklag 

IMPORTANT A/N AFTER, PLEASE READ IT ]

You were huddled in a mountain of blankets with Bruce's arms wrapped around your body securely. His head was buried in the crook of your neck, his warm breathe tickling your skin. Your head rested atop of his as you both watched various amounts of movies, each of a different genre. Currently, you were on the genre of romantic comedies, or rom-coms. You had picked this one out, since Bruce had picked out the last movie with the genre of action. You laughed slightly, the scenes unfolding as you slowly recited the script. You weren't a huge fan of rom-coms, but you didn't hate them either. For some odd reason, this one had become one of your favorite movies of all time.

In the corner of your eye, you saw Bruce look up at you with a soft smile plastered on his lips. He couldn't help it; he thought you were being adorable. He kissed your neck slightly, making you shiver at his touch. You glanced at him and peppered his face with kisses, making him blush intensely.

The movie rolled around to its ending and it was Bruce's turn to pick out the next movie; horror. Bruce wasn't too fond of the idea of watching a movie that scares you on purpose for the sensation of enjoyment.

"We don't have to watch one if you don't want to, you know." you whispered, seeing him hesitant to watch the next movie. He shook his head and selected a new movie neither of you have seen yet. You felt him huddle closer to you, as if he was using you as large teddy bear. Well, in reality he really was; you being the thing that helps him scare away his fears and or just make him less uncomfortable.

Halfway in the horror movie, Bruce was beginning to hear creaks of doors and soft footsteps behind the couch. He turned his gaze to behind to couch, to find a tall shadow. He blinked, thinking it wasn't real. It was gone. He turned his head back to the television to go back to the movie genre marathon. Then he heard it again, seeing you had fallen asleep. You weren't able to stay still in his arms. He got up, and saw the shadow once again. Stepping towards in, he was masked into the darkness as someone grabbed him by his wrist. He tried shouting, but they hushed him when they muffled his mouth with their hand as they laughed. It wasn't an evil laugh, no, it was a fun laugh. A laugh he could recognize. 

You woke up, not feeling that familiar warmth beside you. Your eyes were fully cracked open now. The TV was still on, but the volume was soft. You searched for Bruce, but saw he was no one where around.

"Bruce?"

Nothing.

"Hey, c'mon, [N/N/for Bruce]." you sighed, moving the blankets aside. "I told you we didn't have to watch the movie if you didn't want to!" You still heard no response. You were starting to worry, thinking of the worst possible scenarios right away. "Bruce, hey? Are you okay?"

You heard footsteps, sighing in relief. You saw him coming out of the shadows from the kitchen. "You had me scared, [N/N/for Bruce]. You could've woken me up to say you were getting a snack. It wouldn't bother me... too much. At least bring me food, too!" 

He didn't respond. "Are you sleep walking?"

Everything was quiet for a moment, and you were questioning if that even was Bruce. You squinted your eyes, trying to get a clearer vision of who was in your apartment. You took a ready stance, knowing if something bad happened you would be able to use your powers to freeze them in place. Literally.

"You better come out of there." you said. "I'm ready to freeze you there..."

The shadow started to move, and now sat on the floor. You quickly ran to the light and turned it on to see Bruce on the floor, shaking his head. Tony and Clint were behind the island, carefully watching him.

"Bruce, no! You almost had it, man!"

"I can't scare my own girlfriend.. I mean, I'm the scaredy-cat in the relationship. How do you expect me to do this?"

Your heart melted. Let's just say you couldn't stop hugging him for the rest of the day and Clint and Tony were so scared of you because of what they forced your boyfriend to do and what your reaction was, that they froze in place.

[ a/n - meh?? meh?? 

published: september 10, 2016
edited: not edited 

okay. first, i need to thank these three readers for being so supportive of these. i thank you guys from the bottom of my heart; @the-fallen-girl, @Abbstiel_, + @russian26rangers. if you want, i would love to write some imagines/one-shots/ect dedicated to each one of you??? they of course would have to be a reader insert + not a lime, lemon, or smut. but most likely, i'll try to write your prompts :)

the second thing. okay. if you don't know, i am also an anime fan. + one of my favorite animes, haikyuu (the one with the volley-dorks), had just come out with its third season not too long ago. meaning, it's back to anime season for my writings. BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS. it just means that it won't be as frequent as it was before (when was it frequent???)/it won't be my main book until (most likely) the season ends. which will be not that long since i've heard that season 2 will only be 10 episodes. which each episode probably coming out every week that'll be 10 weeks, or about 2-3 months. like a summer, if you think about it. i will try to get a halloween special out soon, though.

okay. thank youuu! 

- d ~(o - o)~ ]