Chapter IV

Today is friday, I think that is time to face the true, I need to know how is everything in the hospital going on. Birds were singing and butterflies were flying around the house, it looks like a happy day. I don't pretend that today is going to be a sad day. Things didn't happened how everyone wanted. Johnny, my lovely grandfather, was coming. He just hug me and didn't said anything. Tears were just falling on my face. He didn't asked why. It was easy to guess the reason. Then, when we were calm down, he just told me that mom had died. I knew it from the beggining.

-The surgery didn't helped? I asked him carefully.

-I don't think so. I think that God wanted to took her away from us. Now she is an angel. He respond me.

-Now, what are we going to do?

-Well little lady, I think that we need to keep moving on. You know that I'm too old now, and I won't take time here. We need to think on something. You can't take care of your brothers alone. Sara is a clever girl, she could help you, but you both need to study. I am telling you this because we all know that I'm very old, I'm not in the good conditions to live more. Anne, I'm telling you because we need to face the truth, now you are the biggest member, you're the boss.

When I just heard this from my grandfather, I just got paralized. Grandpa just look me at my eyes like with a regret sight. Now I think that my life is a completely mess. I feel like everyone had lied me all these years. I want to leave this house house. But, what would happen? My brothers need my help, they can't take care of themselves.